||Equals||

_____________________

A small sniff same from the little girl. She sat under a tree, fearfully looking up at the kids a few feet away from her. Her arms and legs where covered by bruises while her face was littered with dirt. She was holding onto her hand, which was bleeding. The kids a few feet away from her were arguing. It was Izuku and Katsuki... She just wanted to leave though. The girl flinched when she heard Izuku yell out in pain.

"I-Izuku...!"

She shakily called out when she looked up. Her brother was on the floor in front of Katsuki. The little boys around her brother were kicking him as he cried on the floor. She felt her heard drop when they looked over at her. Why? Why? Why?! What did she do to them? She didn't want this! She wanted to be back home- with her mom- with Izuku! Katsuki smirked and began to walk towards her, creating small explosions from his hands. (Y/N) moved back, fearing what the boy was going to do to her. She could feel her eyes water again.

"Don't think we forgot about you, Crybaby!" Katsuki yelled out with a laugh. The three boys behind him laughed as well, looking at the girl with a glare. She felt a hand touch her face, making her tense.

"Quirkless nobodies like you and Deku are annoying." She was pulled out of her sitting position. "Why don't we play Princesses, (Y/N)? Climb up the tree and see who rescues you!"

The four boys laughed. (Y/N) shook in fear. Her tears fell out of her eyes, as the boys pushed her to climb the tall tree. She gulped.

'I can climb it...' She began to go up. '...but I can't get down from here!'

From a far, a small red haired boy watched. He was sipping on a small box of Strawberry Milk. (Y/N) finally made it to the top of the tree, looking down with fear. Katsuki laughed again. "Let's see who gets you down from there, Crybaby! Have fun trying to get down!"

They walked away, kicking Izuku one last time. Once they were out of sight, Izuku shakily stood up. He looked up at his little sister and tearfully ran to the tree.

"(Y/N)!" The five year old yelled out. The small four year old looked down and almost threw up. She was just too high for her liking. "Izuku!!"

The little red haired boy blinked and walked over to them, one hand inside his pants pocket. The siblings didn't seem to notice him though. He walked up to them and waved a hand. "Yo."

The two jumped. (Y/N) leaned back into the tree, scared of the new person. Izuku turned to the little boy, "W-Who are you?"

The little boy smiled. "My name's Akabane Karma. I'm four."

Izuku sniffled and nodded his head. "I'm Midoriya Izuku...Five years old... That's my little sister, she's also four..."

Karma hummed and looked up at the girl. "Does she know how to get down?" (Y/N) could hear a bit of concern in his voice. Izuku shook his head. "N-No. Kacchan made her climb up there... And beat us up..."