||Friend||

____________________

(Y/N) grumbled angrily, tapping her foot against the floor. Her (e/c) eyes glared at the man in front of her with hatred. Karma, on the other hand, was slightly ticked off. The boy was seated down, right besides the fuming girl. His eyes were narrowed, staring at the man with focused eyes.

"Do you two understand why I'm moving you to a different class?"

(Y/N) sighed and crossed her arms, nodding her head slightly. "For defending a student."

Karma smirked. "For picking a fight."

The man in front of them sighed and intertwined his hands together, bringing then to lay on the desk in front of him. He looked at them with dull violet eyes. It scared the green haired girl, if she were to be honest. This man was worse than his son...

"You two broke the rules, not only once– but three times. Midoriya, you had no need to defend the student if nothing was being done to them. Akabane, you had no reason to pick a fight with a student."

The two looked away from the man, not knowing why they were in trouble. They were just helping someone out! (Y/N) sighed loudly, making Karma turn to her in surprise.

'Uh oh.'

She glared at the man. "With all do respect, Asano-sensei."

'She's pissed off.'

"That boy was being picked on and you wanted me to do nothing? They were going to beat him up if someone didn't do anything! Karma inly got into a fight with them because they started swinging!"

Karma chuckled. "They suck at fighting."

He was ignored. Asano Gakuho sighed, already tired of being in the same room as the girl. "You two injured a student."

"We did it out of self protection!"

The girl snapped. She was absolutely livid. Karma grabbed her hand, trying to calm her down before she did something she regretted. It only calmed her down a bit.

The principal sighed once more and handed them a piece of paper. They took it without hesitation.

"I'll he putting you both into class 1-D. Learn to behave and then you'll be back in A-class. If this keeps up, you'll be in class E by your third year."

The two glared at the man and stood up, taking their bags and walking– well, (Y/N) stomped– out of the room.

"This is bullshit!"

Karma chuckled, hearing her curse. She didn't do it often enough. "It's unfair and it gets me pissed off! We were just helping!!"

The girl gripped the paper in her hands tightly. "Karma, what's my mom going to say? She's gonna he disappointed– not really surprised – but still! And Izuku! Oh god..."