||Baseball Time||

___________________

(Y/N) sighed tiredly, waking up in Karma's arms. The two had stayed up late, watching movies and playing around. The girl regretted it, but it was kind of worth it. Two days after the incident with Terasaka and his crew, (Y/N) had decided to stick close to Nagisa once again. She knew that once Karma returned to class, the large boy wouldn't be able to do anything.

"Karma, if you don't get off me, I'm going to kick you off this bed."

Karma groaned, rolling off of her. He turned the other way, his face buried into a pillow. (Y/N) only stared with a dead pan.

"... I'm going to go start cooking."

This made Karma stand up. "I'm awake!"

The green haired girl irked, seeing her brother for a second. She... hadn't talked to him since the last time she went back home, and that was a few months ago. She knew that her family knew she was staying with Karma. She knew that they knew where Karma lived- yet they didn't try to contact her. It hurt a lot, knowing that they just didn't want to communicate with her...

Who was she kidding though... they wouldn't want to communicate with a villain...

The girl was brought out of her thoughts by Karma pushing her out the door.

"You're mumbling again..."

The girl flinched. "Sorry..."

"Don't be, you can't help it and I know that."

The green haired girl blinked, 'Karma can be really soft sometimes... other times though...'

She remembered the prank he pulled at the assembly. '...'

The red headed boy saw her expression and laughed, knowing that she was questioning him. He walked down the stairs to his home, going into the living room and sitting on the couch. About ten minutes later, (Y/N) came down, dressed and wide awake. She walked towards the kitchen, glancing at her best friend to see what he was doing...

"Is that my hoodie?"

She flinched when Karma looked at her waist. She looked down at the white and gray hoodie tied around her waist and then back at Karma. With a small smile, she walked to the stove and turned it on.

"Of course it is. Who's else would it belong to?"

Karma rolled his eyes and looked back at the TV, watching the news about the situation with UA and the reporters. His eyes narrowed a bit when a familiar face appeared on the screen. "Hey, (Y/N)! Come look."

The girl peaked her head out of the kitchen and almost choked on her spit.

"Is that... Izuku??"