||Assembly Time||

Heyyyy... It's been so long 😔

I've been on hiatus for a while due to things around me. My mental health was not doing okay and I had to take a break from a lot of things. Apart from that, I had to take care of a few things, like school. I've finally finished school for this year you guys 😀 I can finally have more time to work on more chapters!! I'm really sorry to keep you guys waiting, so this chapter has more than 20 pages!!

I hope you like it, and thank you for reading....

____________________

(Y/N) avoided talking to Izuku, no matter how many times he tried to talk to her. She had a valid reason for ignoring him, not that the Hero Course knew that. To their knowledge, she was being rude and ill mannered. Katsuki... was surprisingly calm. He didn't try to go up to her, but he didn't stand by and listen to what his class had to say about her. He would lash out and defend her class- which really shocked her and Karma.

As of right now, the class was still outside, only they were all sitting down on the grass. Korosensei had said that they had to be outside for a few days- only until the class was set up properly.

"Man, those Hero Course students really don't know how to shut up!"

Karma laughed. Class 3-E gave him a look- one that screamed 'what are you doing?!'. The red haired boy only shrugged his shoulders and looked at the older teenagers. Class 1-A was terrified, to say the least. They were in a class filled with students who were learning how to kill! Who knows what they would do? And to think that their own classmate's little sister was there, too?

"We can hear you, you know?"

Uraraka frowned and furrowed her brows. The brunette was really starting to get on the Junior High students' nerves. Why was she the only one feeding them things? Why wasn't Izuku speaking up for his sister?

Karma smirked and stuck out his tongue. "I know~ It was meant for you to hear."

(Y/N) didn't look at the new class. She didn't look at Izuku. She didn't look at their teacher- who happened to be one of her favorite underground heroes. She didn't look at them, even if Korosensei left her note to do so. She didn't bother acknowledging them.

"Karma, you shouldn't be mean to children. Who knows when they'll have their temper tantrum."

Yeah, class E could feel the dislike for the class.

Izuku, on the other hand, couldn't open his mouth. The forest green haired boy was still shocked at what was going on. He knew he should have opened his mouth and corrected Uraraka then and there... but he just couldn't. Why was he making things so difficult? Why was he making things between them worse? He just wanted his little sister and friend back.