||School Trip Time, 1st Period- pt 2||

(Y/N) sighed tiredly, leaning against Nagisa, who was smiling towards her. The next day, the classes had arrived early to the train station, waiting for their teachers and train to arrive. Karma went off to get (Y/N) and him some snacks from the vending machine, leaving her with Nagisa and Okuda.

"Are you really that tired?"

"Yes. Karma wouldn't go to sleep last night. He kept playing that stupid game of his and I could hear it from the other room!" The tired girl pouted, crossing her arms while nuzzling her head on Nagisa's shoulder. "I wanna go back home."

Those around her sweat dropped, knowing better than to speak to her at the moment. Nagisa shook his head and looked towards the main campus students who were already getting on their trains. Behind him, one of the boys spoke in awe.

"Whoa... The A through D classes are riding first-class!"

Rio, who was a bit away from said boy, sighed and shrugged with a small tired smile. "Our classes are the only ones in couch. Like always."

As she said this, a familiar teacher stopped walking and turned to give them a smug look. His eyes were filled with ego. (Y/N)'s ears almost bled from how horrible his voice sounded.

"Those are the rules at our school-- and were explained when you came here."

"Students with exceptional grades get priority use of school funds." Idiot A spoke as he stuck his head out the train door. He was smiling and holding onto the shades on his face.

Idiot B appeared below him, biting into a piece of chocolate that looked a lot like a cigarette. "Oh, dear-- is that the stench of poverty I smell? And you even had to drag along the Hero Students with you? Have no shame?"

"Do pardon me."

Ah- here comes the savior- our queen- Bitch-sensei.

The woman spoke in an elegant voice, catching the idiots' attentions. The three looked back at the beautiful woman who walked towards them, her outfit catching them off guard.

"Greetings, students."

She walked towards her classes, rubbing the back of her head. (Y/N) opened an eye, giving her a small wave and smile. Maehara raised a brow and spoke up, "Bitch-sensei, what's with the Hollywood starlet look?"

Not bothered in the slightest, the woman laughed and took of her pair of shades. Her sharp blue eyes stared at them sharply, though her tail told a different story. It was wagging behind her, almost like a little puppy.

"It's a given for any assassin who uses her womanly wiles." She didn't notice a hand reach out for her thin tail. "A good woman doesn't neglect fashion just because she's traveling- OW!"