||Adult Time||

___________________

😃 BITCH SENSEI IS FINALLY HERE!

MAKE WAY FOR THE ✨QUEEN✨

Sorry this took so long🥺

___________________

The next morning, (Y/N) and Karma walked to school calmly. After Karasuma-sensei assured that he would inform them of Izuku's condition, the two relaxed. Although (Y/N) was still worried, she knew Izuku wouldn't want to see her. Karma was holding onto the girl's hand, swinging it slightly. (Y/N) noticed that the boy had been grabbing her hand a lot lately. He would stare at it for a while then play with it.

To the girl, it was weird. She never complained about Karma grabbing her hand, or hugging her, or when they cuddled, or when Karma wrapped an arm around her as they walked. It didn't bother her as much as she thought it would. The dark green haired girl just thought that it was because they grew up together...

"U-Um...!"

The two Junior High Third years stopped walking. They turned behind them, seeing a small male with black hair and dark blue eyes. He was wearing the Kunugigaoka Junior High uniform, only with a light blue sweater. The small boy was blushing lightly, playing with his hands nervously. Karma raised a brow and hummed.

"Yeah?"

The boy jumped. (Y/N) blinked and tilted her head.

"You okay?"

The small boy nodded, his blush getting darker. Before the two could speak, he bowed a full 90 degrees. This took them both by surprise.

"M-Midoriya-senpai! A-Akabane-senpai! P-please... allow me... to... be your friend!"

(Y/N)'s eyes widened as Karma took a step back. The two looked at each other before looking back at the boy. He was still bowing, though the two were able to see how his body shook in fear. Fear for them or fear of being told off, they didn't know- but it was fear nonetheless.

The green haired girl coughed and patted the boy's shoulder, "G-Get up..."

He did as told. His blue eyes stared into her light green eyes, a small shine to them. (Y/N) blinked once more in nervousness. This kid was starting to freak her out.

"You don't... need to ask to be our friend, you know?"

Karma narrowed his eyes a bit. "But, are you sure you want to be friends with us? You're an underclassmen, so you should know about our reputation and what class we're in."