||Test Time||

I'M HERE, I'M QUEER, AND I'M READY TO RELEASE NEW CHAPTERS WEEKLY NOW!!

EDIT: Also, I just released a new book :)

____________________

"Karma... I... wish we were something more..." Karma blushed, feeling the girl hug his arm tighter. "I wish... you would be with me..."

He sat up, facing the girl with a small playful smirk. "I don't see why we can't...~"

The girl blushed, her eyes closing slightly. She let out a small giggle and brought her hand up to his cheek. "Can we really though?"

All of a sudden, Karma was sitting by himself. He looked around in confusion, not knowing what was going on.

"(Y/N)? Where did you go?" He got up from the single chair he was on. Everything around him was dark. He couldn't see past his arms, which was a huge problem if he was going to look for his green haired crush.

"(Y/N)!!"

He once again yelled out for her. He still didn't get a response. Deciding to walk a bit more, he stayed quiet. It felt like hours before Karma found something new. He saw a small door up ahead, making him tilt his head.

"Hm?" He approached it, opening it hesitantly. "What's up with this door?"

As soon as he opened it, he could hear a familiar laugh. His heart beat sped up just by hearing her voice.

"You guys- I told you to stop it!"

Karma walked through the door, a smile on his lips. That smile quickly fell as he saw the scene in front of him.

.

.

.

.

"(Y/N)? W-What...?"

The girl was laughing, playfully running with a familiar black haired male. She was blushing slightly, though her smile was the happiest he had ever seen.

"Yasu!" The name made Karma's stomach drop. "Come on slow poke! Catch me if you can!"

The black haired male laughed and ran after the girl. "Am I really going slow?"

Karma didn't want to be there for another second. He turned around, ready to go back through the door, only finding it gone. With a slight glare, he turned back around.