Foreword

Hello people! Welcome back to the second book of Clarianna and Luke's story, Blade's Edge! It's been a little over 2 months, and sorry for the long wait. Thank you for all of your continued support! I love you guys. 

Before we start, I have a couple things to say. First of all, I do not own the characters or story except for Clarianna and my other own characters. All other credit goes towards Rick Riordan. 

Second, I've made some changes to the chemistry between Clarianna and Luke and their relationship, so if you started reading First Lie before January 1st, 2021, I recommend you go back and briefly skim the story because I have made some changes to their relationship. They're small and I explain it as well in this one, so it's not necessary, but if you don't, don't be confused at first between their interactions and thoughts. I haven't made mistakes or anything. Everything is intentional. Again, though, no one probably wants to read forty-something chapters when only a couple of paragraphs are changed, so don't worry if you don't want to go back. I will explain it in this story as well. 

Okay, that's all. Without further delay, let's get into the story! Thank you all again for reading and for your support, and don't forget to vote, comment, and share with your friends! Thank you all!

- Aeryndyl