Ep.58 She's My Kind Of Girl

Benny parks his car outside the studio and enters the building. It was 9:30 and Björn was already there setting up everything.

     - You came early... — said, Benny

     - Good morning, brother — Björn replied back and gave him a hug

     - Good morning "sunshine" ahah — jokes Benny — Are you ready to work? It has been a while, you know.

     - For real! I can't wait. We need to do a song for that movie.

     - 'Inga II'? — asks Benny

     - Exactly, that one. Would you like some coffee?

     - Yes, please.

Björn goes to the kitchenette and prepares the coffee for them. Benny approaches him and starts the conversation about Agnetha, as he was quite curious about what happened.

     - So tell me Björn... are things slower now? Or is she asking to be more gentle, if you know what I mean? Eheh — says, Benny

     - You think you're funny but aren't.

     - Sorry.

     - Basically, I told her I felt she was distant from me. Like, she's been acting weird around me, especially after the argument...

     - What argument??? — asks Benny as he takes a sip of the coffee

     - Basically on the day my parents left we went to Viggsö to see the house and I told her I wanted to buy it. She got mad because we didn't move to a bigger house because we didn't have the money and now I wanted to get a house for composing... so she got upset and I've probably yelled...

     - Dude, you yelled??? Don't you know that you can't yell at a girlfriend? Jeez what the fuck. — said, Benny

     - She didn't let me speak! But then I explained to her that I needed a space to get creative and that since I was with her that I've been distracted...

     - WHAT? — interrupted Benny, completely in shock — You literally told her that she is a distraction??? After yelling??? You're playing with fire.

     - I used the wrong words! And she got even madder...

     - Of course, she did! What were you thinking, Björn!

     - I know I screw up. But then she understood what I meant and she was ok after. I mean, she just supported me but down there she was annoyed... — said Björn

     - Björn, you literally have the most desired girlfriend in Sweden and you've just screwed up so hard. That's why you suck at keeping girlfriends.

     - God, stop being so mean... But the thing is, after all of that she has been distant. We barely talk and any time I try to do conversation, she just changes the subject to something else and makes herself busy. — explains Björn

     - You need to set up the house for a romantic night. Light up some candles and make her favourite dish. Maybe change the bedding because you don't want dry cum to ruin the mood.

     - Jesus, Benny.

     - Ok but listen to me. You need to prove to her that she matters. After all of that... You don't want her to leave you for someone else that might treat her well. Living together with her doesn't mean she is locked up in a relationship with you. — Benny advised

     - You're right. I didn't even put things that way. She's definitely looking for other places to be. Like the other night, she went out with Frida and arrived home in the middle of the night. Then early morning she met Frida again because Frida had her ID or whatever. She made that up I'm sure because she didn't sound convincing. She said they were having girl talks. I'm sure about how awful I am as a boyfriend... Because after she arrived she said we needed to take things slow. She didn't want us to be too intense, she was afraid we would run out of love. Agnetha wants a healthy relationship and not an obsession.