Ep.43 Before The Adventure

Agnetha couldn't stop looking at Björn. He looked like an angel while sleeping. The rays of lights brightened his hair and it looked even more blonde. His body was warm, his skin was soft. His hair was moving with Agnetha's breath. She just wanted to kiss his lips but she didn't want to wake him up. Inside, she was feeling bad for refusing making love with him the previous night... But she was feeling tired.

She couldn't keep her hands to herself and she had to touch his face and to kiss softly his lips. He felt the wet kiss and he tasted it with his tongue. It tasted like an Agnetha's kiss and obviously he smiled.

- Good morning baby. — whispered Agnetha

- Hi honey. — said Björn with a sleepy voice and with the eyes closed.

Agnetha kissed him even more and, suddenly, she was on his top, kissing wildly. He began to feel energized and at some point horny because they were both naked and he could feel her wet private area on his tummy.

- Now you are feeling it!

- Now I'm not tired, baby. — answered Agnetha

- Humn and I'm feeling it too honey!!! — Björn teased.

He pushed her and now he was on the control. He began to kiss her from the lips to her private area and she moaned. Playing with it it's Björn's favorite thing to do. Licking. Biting. Fingering. It tasted so good, so perfect and sexy. Agnetha also loved to feel his warm and wet mouth playing with her private area. It was the perfect match.

- Your parents can hear us. — she said a bit worried but also moaning a bit

- Don't worry. Just don't make noise. We will be fast and they will not hear us.

- If you go faster, I have to scream! — joked Agnetha

- Like this? — asked Björn as he began to finger her faster and licking faster too

- Oh my god... Björn!!! — she moaned louder

- Shhh! — he said

- Just put it inside. — Agnetha begged.

Obviously Björn was waiting for her request and he put it inside, very slowly. Agnetha's skin turned red, she was sweating all over her body because she couldn't moan loud.

- Oh my god, I need to scream. — Agnetha whispered and breathing faster.

Björn speeded up. Agnetha pulled the sheets and scratched his back. And finally they both came. Their moans were shut by a passionate kiss.

- You are so beautiful. — Björn said

- I love you. — she replied with a kiss — We have to make this again but when your parents leave.

- Yes. I miss you when you moan loud. — he joked

- Seriously! You are sooooooooooooo — she said and she pushed him.

When she pushed him, Björn began to tickle her and she was laughing. Someone knocked the door and Björn and Agnetha stopped playing with each other.

- Yes?? — said Björn while they were trying to find clothes to wear

- It's me. — said Aina — I made the breakfast.

- Oh yeah, great. We are coming. — he said

- Ok son. — she said and left

- Do you think she heard us? — Agnetha asked

- No, I don't so. — he answered.

Quickly they went to the kitchen and Björn's parents were already sat down.

- Good morning! — said Agnetha

- Hello my darling. — said Aina

- Hej hej! — said Erik

- What's up? — said Björn and he shook his father's hand

- We are good. And we thought we could go somewhere today. What do you think? — Erik answered

- Great idea! I'll show you Stockholm by boat. — Björn said

- Oh I love boats!!! — said Aina

- Awesome!!! So let's go eat to get energized for the trip! — Agnetha suggested

- Now we are talking!!! — said Björn and Agnetha laughed.

The breakfast had fruits and cereals. Björn loved cereals and Agnetha loved fruits. Everything was tasting good and they were ready to dress up and go to the adventure! The weather was nice, even though it was cloudy.

Agnetha was wearing jeans, a white shirt and a red coat. Björn was also wearing jeans, a blue and white shirt and a black jacket.

- Should I bring an umbrella? — Agnetha asked

- I don't think it will rain. — answered Björn and he looked to the sky through the window — it's a nice day.

- Well, I will bring it anyway. — she said

- Ok darling. Let's go. By the way, you look stunning! — Björn said

- Humn thank you love. — Agnetha answered and kissed him.

They walked in the living room, holding the hands, and Erik and Aina were ready too.

- Let's go! I can't wait!!! — said Aina

- Björn, where will you find the boat? — Erik asked

- Benny and I have a boat. — Björn answered

- Oh really? That's awesome! — said Aina very excited

- Yes mom.

- Talking about Benny, how is him? — Erik asked

- He's fine, I guess... I don't talk to him for a while. — Björn answered

- You need to call him. — Agnetha said

- Yes. But later. Let's go to the adventure now! — Björn said