Ep.35 The Moving Day (Part 2)

- I'm exhausted! — Agnetha sighed and laid down on the floor 
     - I can see it. Your dark circles under your eyes tell everything... — joked Frida and she sat cross-legged on the floor too
     - Is it that bad? I mean, do you think a concealer can hide it? — asked Agnetha
     - Ahah don't worry honey. — answered Frida and she kissed her forehead — You look always beautiful!
     - Thank you my lovely Frida! You are so cute! — and Agnetha smiled at Frida — I never thought this change would be so... Hard. I mean, I've moved from Jönköping to Stockholm but this time I feel more tired! I think I wanted to make everything perfect... I gave everything I could to make this step real. I love Björn so much and I just wanna live a fairly tail with him.
     - I'm pretty sure you guys will live together forever. You're meant to be. It's rare when you find a couple like you. There's a special connection between you both that everyone can feel it. It makes me so happy.
     - Thank you so much for your sweet words, Frida! You and Benny are so lovely together too! You look amazing! When are you guys moving together? — asked Agnetha
     - Well, I still married to Ragnar... We didn't divorce, yet. But we are working on it. Soon I will be completely free.
     - So it means that you are cheating Ragnar with Benny?
     - Technically yes but Ragnar and I agreed to move on and he knows about Benny. He accepts it. — explained Frida
     - I see. So you don't want to move in with Benny before the divorce gets official.
     - Exactly. I prefer to wait. It would be so disrespectful to Ragnar and also to Benny's children.
     - BENNY'S CHILDREN? — asked Agnetha very surprised
     - Yes... He wanted to hide this from the public, at least for now. But now you know. He has two children with Christina Grönvall. The first kid, Peter, was born when he was 16. And then Hélene two years after. The kids are with the mum.
     - Oh! I don't know what to say! — said Agnetha quietly — and Björn? Does he have childr...
     - OF COURSE NOT! He doesn't! Don't worry! — interrupted Frida
     - Glad to know ahah! Well, and do you know the children?
     - Yes! I saw them once. They are pretty cute, very small. I still think Benny needs to spend more time with them.
      - Like you with your kids... — said Agnetha
     - I see my kids very often. Of course I would love to have them every day but it's impossible. I'm always too busy, my house is small and the money is not enough to live with two kids. — said Frida sadly — but Agnetha, have you ever thought about having babies?
     - Yes! It's my dream since ever! But I never talked about it with Björn... Well, we have actually but I don't know if he wants.
     - I think he does. — said Frida
     - Do you think so? — asked Agnetha
     - Yes! And you guys would have beautiful babies! It would be so lovely!
     - Ahaha well, I'll think about it. — said Agnetha and they hugged on the floor, like two best friends.

     It was almost time to start moving everything. They were just waiting for the men to help them. Of course Benny and Björn were chatting about anything but mainly about music.
     - The new album is very good! — said Benny
     - Totally agree! You need to buy it!
     - Of course I will! Tomorrow! But Björn, do you think they will record more albums?
     - I think yes. Beatles can't stop! — said Björn laughing
     - Well, that's true! Hey, could you imagine us with an international band?
     - Shut up Benny. How could we have an international band if we are from Sweden? It's impossible. — answered Björn
     - Nothing is impossible. — winked Benny
     - Doesn't matter if we just sell records in Sweden, I just want to make music. That's my biggest addiction.
     - Oh yeah. It is! Do you know, The Hep Stars came to an end. Everything is over, it's not funny anymore. Now I wanna focus on songwriting. — said Benny
     - That's cool. Besides Hootenanny Singers, I want to do more stuff and I was thinking about producing an album for Agnetha. I don't know if she would accept it or not but I can try to ask her. — said Björn
      - Excellent! She's very talented and you are an amazing songwriter! Definitely you guys need to work together!
     - Thank you! That's it, I will ask her someday, soon as possible if she wants to work with me in a album!
     - Good luck! I'm pretty sure she will accept it! — said Benny. 
     - I hope so!