Ep.27 I Want To Take A Step Forward

The doorbell rang and Björn tried to not open the door. He was feeling miserable, sat down on the floor, crying with his head between his legs. All he was thinking was about Agnetha... Love of his life. He was disappointed with her... He believed that she loved him but she just didn't care about him, that's what he understood. It was hard to believe that she forgot to tell him that she would be busy. She didn't call him! Björn was very touched.

     The person who was ringing the doorbell didn't give up and started screaming "I KNOW YOU ARE HERE! I SAW YOUR CAR! PLEASE OPEN!!!", it was Agnetha's voice. Björn's heart stopped for a minute! She actually went there! He was looking like a mess, his hand was crippled because he punched his table, bookshelf and more furniture; his face was wet by his tears... His house had papers on the floor, broken glasses, whiskey shed on the floor. Björn didn't want her to see his house in that way. What would she think about him? But she kept screaming "Please! Björn!".. He could hear her crying. His heart was breaking into pieces while he was listening to her desperate cries. "Why is she crying like this?? Does she really care? She's afraid to lose me?", Björn wondered. Even though he didn't want to open the door, his heart took control and he opened it.

     - BJÖRN!!!! — and Agnetha gave a tight hug and she closed her eyes with tears falling — I'M SO SORRY! I LOVE YOU! I WAS STUPID! PLEASE! DON'T LEAVE ME! IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN AGAIN!

     Björn accepted the hug but he didn't answer her. Then Agnetha opened her eyes and saw the mess.

     - Oh my god! What happened Björn ?????? — asked Agnetha completely shocked

     - It's just... Now you know. I can't deal with disappointment. — finally Björn opened his mouth — I love you too much and I got crazy when you said that you forgot to call me.

     - Oh honey! — Agnetha run and gave another tight hug.

     Björn couldn't believe that he actually destroyed his own house. It never happened to him before. Actually, he was a very calm guy, a cold person who rarely have shown his feelings. Agnetha changed him. She was like a rare magical potion that you couldn't lose, and if you see that it is going away, you had to fight to take it back. He got completely crazy and now he is back to the real world.

     - Sorry, this never happened to me before. I was too afraid to lose you and I just wanted to.. to.. smash everything. I felt like someone was taking my soul. — confessed Björn and Agnetha kissed him very passionately

    - Baby, I'm here again! I'm so sorry if I didn't call you. I've missed you so much. I was just stupid. And I regret everything! You'll not lose me. NEVER. No one is taking me away from you! — said Agnetha, staring at him and of course they kissed again.

     Agnetha's mind was a complete mess. She loved Björn like he was the only man in the world but she was feeling so guilty that she had an affair with Benny. She regrets it but... it was good. She actually had fun with Benny. It was nothing serious... It was just fun. It didn't mean anything. But that fun could hurt many people, specially Björn and Frida. Agnetha wanted to tell Björn everything but she can't... If Björn got crazy just because she didn't call him for days, how would he react to this? Probably he would kill her and Benny... Or even kill himself.

     It was all a confusion. Everything happened so fast: Agnetha fell in love with Björn, they were a couple, she had an affair just for fun and Björn got crazy because she didn't call him. It was like a novel, a movie! Agnetha wondered to herself many times if she was dreaming or not! But she decided to not tell Björn and she hopes that Benny shut his mouth up.

     - Fuck, my guitar is totally destroyed! — Björn interrupted Agnetha's thoughts

     - Ups!

     - Can you see what you do to me? — joked Björn

     - AHAHA Yey! You're back! — said Agnetha because she really missed Björn's jokes

     - Let's move on. I'll forget what happened. What about you? — asked Björn.

     Agnetha didn't answer him quickly... She felt that she had to tell him about Benny and her, so she could move on... But it would kill their relationship.

     - Well, I need to say... sorry about what I have done. It will never happen again, I promise you. I want to forget this. I want to move on.

     - And I want to take a step forward. — said Björn with a shaky voice

     - A step forward? What do you mean?

(Find out tomorrow what step Björn wants to take)