Ep.6 Rehearsal For The Love

"Oh gosh, she knows me!", Björn couldn't believe that she knew his name, even though it's a bit obvious because he's famous in Sweden... But she just talked to him! Björn had no words!

After some seconds of silence and Agnetha with a big smile on her face and her hand waiting for Björn's hands to shake it, Björn finally answered, very nervous:

- Oh hey! Ahm... Yeah! I'm Björn! I... I ... I know you! Well, not personally but... yo... your music. You are amazing! — Björn was shaking, he couldn't speak properly.

Agnetha gave a small laugh because she found him cute and answered:

- Aww thank you! I admire your work and you are a fabulous composer. It's a pleasure to meet you, finally!

Björn couldn't believe in what she just said! "It's a pleasure to meet you, finally!" it sounds like a dream! She wanted to meet him! Björn started wondering "does she loves me like I do love her? Oh my lord!!"

- Oh thank you so much! It's so good to hear that from you! — Björn spoke with all his love

- Oh really? Why? — asked Agnetha curious.

And suddenly the director interrupted them:

- Björn, meet the assistant at the restaurant and Agnetha come with me, please.

- Of course. Björn, then we talk again, ok? I want know your answer.

- Ahaha of course you will get it. See you! — waved Björn while thinking "I hope to see you in a few minutes because I can't live without you".

Björn was so happy! He never thought it would went so well, only on his dreams! He was counting the time to see her again.

Finally it was the lunch time, where everyone was eating together in the same table. The Hootenanny Singers were already sat down and the cameramen too. People were arriving at the restaurant and Agnetha opens the door and she saw Björn. She run to the sit on his right.

When Björn saw her running for the chair just beside him, he was just focusing on her beautiful body moving, nothing more was relevant. "Does she love me??? She wants to be together with me!":

- Hi Björn! I told you I would see you again. — says Agnetha when she sat down on his right side.

- I never doubt about it. Obviously such a beautiful girl wouldn't leave the prince alone. — said Björn, trying his luck.

- Do you wanna be my prince and take me to the altar? — said a very flirty Agnetha.

"Altar???? SHE WANTS TO MARRY ME! Am I awake??" — Björn was so confused because it was happening so fast and she seems excited to be with him! Björn didn't know what to answer so he quickly said:

- I'd take you to the paradise and wherever you want — smiled Björn while he was getting closer to her mouth

- Actually I would accept it because I need some vacations — Agnetha disguised the moment between them — So why were you so glad to hear me saying that I love your work?

- Oh god, you still remember it! Well, I just said it because I'm your fan and you just told me that you like my work... So it's a pleasure!

- I was messing with you, hehe! I mean, I love your work, I was just messing with the question. By the way, after lunch we will be together to rehearsal the act of the boat!

- How could I forget that? Never! I'm so excited to spend the afternoon with you.

- Finally I'm working with you! I can't wait, Björn!

Björn was finally living his dream for the past few weeks. She really seemed to get into him, and it was a good start.

"He's so cute! He's mysterious... And I want to meet him better.", thought Agnetha to herself. She felt a good connection between them. Agnetha was so curious about how they would work together.

After lunch they went to the place where they were rehearsing and the last act was between Agnetha and Björn. Björn had to perform the song Titta In i Min Lilla Kajuta. This act was actually the first one to appear on the TV special. They had to pretend that they were lovers, which is pretty easy for Björn.

The scene went absolutely amazing! The director was really impressed with their acting! We could feel the chemistry between them.

- You guys seem so cute together as a couple! I can't wait to see the final result tomorrow! This scene is going to look epic! — said the director

- Oh thank you! We were doing our best, isn't it Björn? — asked Agnetha

- Yes, of course! This TV show needs to be one of the best of the decade! — said Björn very proud of himself

They had to leave the boat from the scene and Agnetha seemed to need help to get off:

- Would you like some help, Agnetha? — offered Björn

- I think yes, I need, please.

And Björn gave his hands and pulled her against him. Their cold noses touched each other and their lips were so close to the kiss. Agnetha seemed a bit nervous and embarrassed but at the same time, she was loving it. So Björn held her waist like he did in the rehearsals for the act... And slowly his hands slipped to her butt. Agnetha sighed when she felt his warm hands on her butt.

- Are you ok now? — asked Björn with his eyes penetrating hers.

- Yeah. Yes. Thank you. — answered Agnetha, not moving her lips. She was feeling a rush of emotions at the same time.

Björn took off his hands from her butt, smiling... And left her. She was completely hypnotized and confused because she just met him now but she was feeling something amazing deeply inside.

The rest of the band applauded Björn when he entered in the dressing room! They were impressed with Björn's performance and also they were joking with him because of his look to Agnetha. Björn wrote in a paper saying "I need to see her more often... Agnetha..." and gave it to one of the members of the band and he laughed.

It was the dinner time and everyone was leaving the place and go home to take a good rest because tomorrow would be a long day.

Everyone said goodbye and of course Agnetha and Björn had to talk:

- Well, good night! It was amazing to start working with you. I'm really excited for tomorrow! — said Agnetha very enthusiastic.

- Me too! I think we work really nicely together, don't you think the same?

- Yes we do! Good night, sleep well!

- I will, because I will be dreaming about you. Have a good night too, Agnetha...

- Oh, so cute! — Agnetha was very blushed and she didn't know what to say, so she just walked away with a big smile.

When she was living the place she saw the paper that Björn wrote to one of the members of the band, on the floor, close to their dressing room. She didn't know what was it, if it was important or not, so she saw what was written. "It just could be Björn who wrote it", she thought. She smiled, she found it too cute from him. "He's in love with me!" 

Björn was living a dream. He didn't just flirt with her, but he touched her butt and she seemed to like it!

He couldn't wait to tell Benny whah happened but Björn was so tired that he felt asleep quickly. He hopes that Benny doesn't get mad at him again because he didn't call him.