Ep.44 Viggsö And Its Magic

They were on the boat. Aina was loving the trip, the breeze against their faces. Stockholm was just beautiful and there was nothing more perfect than seeing the city on a boat. Agnetha was very impressed by the beauty of Stockholm. Nobody really showed her Stockholm by boat. So it was a special moment for her and even more special because Björn was guiding.

They brought some food: bananas, apples, tuna, lettuce, peppers and of course, water and orange juice. It was lunch time and Agnetha was starving.

- Love... I'm starving. — said Agnetha

- Humn... So... We can stop in an island. You guys will love it!

- Where? — Agnetha asked

- Viggsö. — Björn asnwered

- So let's go there!!! — said Erik.

Björn led the boat to Viggsö. The island seemed so calm, so beautiful. You could hear the birds and the waves.

- It is so good! — said Aina

- For real!!! — said Erik.

Agnetha was there but not there at the same time, actually. She was dreaming. Dreaming about her future with Björn. She didn't know why she was feeling so good! She felt something special in that island. She was looking at the sky and smiling. The clouds started to disappear quickly when she was looking at the sky. The sunshine was lightning her beautiful blonde hair. Björn couldn't stop looking at her beauty. Both felt something. They totally forgot about Aina and Erik. Björn came closer and hugged Agnetha.

- Isn't this beautiful? — she asked

- What? The island or you? — Björn asked and Agnetha blushed

- Everything. — she answered and finally she stopped looking at the sky to look at Björn's eyes — I can't wait to live more adventures with you.

- Me too baby. — Björn said and kissed her cheek

- This island is magical!

- Do you feel it? — Björn asked

- The magic? Yes and you?

- Yes I do too. I love this place.

Björn and Agnetha were hugging each other and looking at the water. Erik and Aina were observing them and they knew they were disturbing the moment. So they decided to find a place to do the picnic

- We'll find a place to do the picnic, ok? — said Erik

- Yes dad. — Björn answered very quickly.

When they left, Agnetha and Björn sat down in the grass, holding the hands. And they started to talk about their live together:

- Yesterday you said you want to have kids. — said Björn

- Why not? I love children! — answered Agnetha

- I want you to be the mother of my children.

- Honey. I love you. I want you to be the dad.

- You'll be the cutest and the best mother in this world.

- Oh!!! You are so cute! — and Agnetha kissed his lips

- When do you want to have the kids? — Björn asked

- Well... I would like to have them now but...

- But?

- But I think it's too early. I'm 19 and I just started my career. — she said

- And what? The career can keep going on. 19 or 20, it's just a number.

- I know but I need to think about this. I hope you understand.

- Of course I understand, Agnetha. You can take the time that you need to think about this. I will always support your decision!

- That's why I love you. I know I can trust you. — she said and Björn smiled

- I love you, my future wife! — he said and he kissed her forehead

- Future wife? Are you askin...

- ... I'm not asking it now. It will happen someday, but I will not ask it now. But it doesn't mean I won't to marry you. I just want this to happen in a more special moment.

- Ok future fiancé. — she said

- Heheh. Do you want a girl or a boy?

- A boy!

- Really? You want a boy? I thought you wanted to dress up your daughter with cute dresses.

- Well, I want a boy and a girl.

- Twins?

- It doesn't mean I want twins. I want two children. A boy and a girl.

- I'd like to have a girl. — he said

- And you will have it, even if we have 100 boys, a girl needs to born!!! — joked Agnetha

- Oh gosh, can you imagine if you had 100 children? Your vagina would look like a tunnel!!! — Björn joked too

- AHAHA AND YOUR DICK WOULD BE ALWAYS DOWN!!!!

- Oh noooooooooooo!!!! Don't tell me that!

Meanwhile Erik came to tell them where was the place that they've found.

- Guys, we just found a place!

- Excellent! — said Björn — let's bring the food.

So they went to the boat and they brought the food and a towel to sit down. They walked for, probably, three minutes and there was Aina waiting for them, close to an yellow and white house.

- I think we can eat here. I don't think someone lives here. — said Aina

- Probably not. — said Björn

- Look! It is for sell! — said Agnetha when she found a paper in a window saying that was for sell

- Nice! It's a great house, with a beautiful view. — said Björn

- I agree. — said Erik

- Well, I'm starving! — said Agnetha

- Oh yes, me too! — Björn agreed

So they prepared everything and they started to eat. Agnetha and Björn were feeling so good and they didn't know why! Probably was the place. That place had something special in the air.

They talked a lot during the lunch but Björn was very distracted... Because of the house. He was in love with that small house. It was just cute and the views were inspiring. He felt that he needed that house.

After they finished the meal, Aina suggested them to visit the old town in Stockholm and everyone agreed... But Björn and Agnetha felt a bit sad because they were feeling so happy in that place! They didn't want to leave it! But they had to... So Björn led the boat to the city and they went to Gamla Stan. They spent the rest of the day there.