Ep.59 Pink Silky Night

Björn had come home around 15:30 after he did some grocery shopping and got the most beautiful flowers for Agnetha that he has ever seen. "She will definitely love these roses," he thought. She would come home later, not too long before dinner time... at least that is what she told Björn in the morning. He wanted everything perfect for that night as he felt that he just had that shot with her, to make things right and to give her security within the relationship. He took Benny's advice to heart and set all the candles around the rooms to create a romantic atmosphere and also he didn't want to turn on the lights during the night. The sunset inspired him, even more, to place rose petals around the house. Then, he took care of the bedroom. Quickly he put away all the mess that was there and changed the bedding as Benny suggested. Not because of the "dry cum" but because he wanted soft pink silk sheets that would enhance her skin colour.

When he looked at the time it was already 17:30, "oh shit she might be coming in an hour or so, I should hurry up!", he exclaimed. He put up a beautiful tablecloth that his mum had given to him when she visited. It was pink like the sheets he had put on the bed. Then he put some white rose petals around the table and handmade white & pink candles in the middle of the table. The table was ready to have food served but the food wasn't ready to be served. After carefully thinking about what was Agnetha's favourite dish, he knew she didn't have one exactly. So, since the theme of that night seemed to be pink, he decided to confit salmon with lemon and dill. He knew it would take him around 30 minutes to cook and he wasn't worried about the dessert because on the way home he got a delicious chocolate cake stuffed with strawberries.

It was 18:33 when he heard a car parking in front of the building, "is it her?" he wondered. He peeked the kitchen window and he saw it was her. He had an elegant black sweater with a white shirt underneath, and skinny jeans that she always loved when he wore it. His hair was brushed and he used the perfume he had when they first met. He knew she would remember that smell. As he looked at the mirror to check on himself, he heard footsteps approaching the front door. So he ran to the kitchen to serve white wine. She finally opened the door and looked around, completely speechless with everything. All the candles, the petals, the smell of food.

     - Welcome home, love. — said Björn

     - Oh, thank you... I guess? Hi?! — said Agnetha, confused

     - Don't stand by the door, come in. — said Björn and right after he walked towards her with a cup — Fancying drinking the best Chilean white wine?

     - Yes, thank you. — said Agnetha, going along — You've outdone yourself, uh.

     - Do you think? I think this isn't enough for someone like you.

     - Oh Björn... — Agnetha starteed to blush

     - Do you think it's appropriate for me to ask for a kiss?

     - A kiss? — asked Agnetha, giggling

     - Yes, a kiss.

     - Humn, I don't know. Show me what you've got.

Björn took her cup away and put it on the floor, then held her cheeks gently like she was a crystal. He teased the kiss by touching her nose with his, making her smile and bit her bottom lip. "C'mon", she whispered and he loved to hear her basically begging for the kiss. Finally, their lips met softly and after a few seconds, the kiss became more passionate. It has been a while since such an intense kiss between them, without any negativity or guilty involved. She decided to put her hand in the back of his head and pulling him close to her, making her lean a bit stronger on the door that yet had to be closed. The kiss became intense and Björn could feel the heat starting rushing in but he couldn't let that heat take over his body and delay the whole night plan. So, he decided to slowly step back while their lips would start to separate. Agnetha looked at his eyes while he looked at the side with an almost kinky smile. He got close to her right ear and whispered: "dinner is ready".