Ep.52 Business & Fights

Björn took off from his pocked the notebook and he sat down in the sofa, while Agnetha took a shower. He dialed the telephone number from the Viggsö house's owner and he called him. Björn waited a while and finally someone answered the call:

- Hello. Who's there?

- Hi. Björn Ulvaeus here. I'm calling you because of the house you've for selling, in Viggsö.

- Oh yeah! Sorry. I'm Mark Jonsson. How can I help you?

- Nice to meet you Mark. Well, I was visiting Viggsö with my family and girlfriend and I saw your house and I fell in love with. I'm calling you to know how much is it and how's the house.

- Well, it is a summer cottage, not too big. It has a small kitchen, a bathroom and a bedroom. It costs SEK 9500 (€1000). Very good price for what is it.

- Yeah... — said Björn, he didn't know what to answer because at that time, SEK 9500 it's a lot of money — well, I will talk with my family and then I call you again to give you a final answer. Is that okay?

- Yes of course Mr.Ulvaeus. I will be waiting for your call. But if you want to see the house, just tell me.

- Before that, I need to know if I will buy the house or not. Alright?

- Of course. No problem. Have a nice day then!

- Thank you. Have a nice day too!

And Björn hung up the call. He didn't know what to do. It was a bit expensive and he knew Agnetha would get pissed with him. The only way to solve this "problem" was talking to Benny and suggest him to help. So quickly he called Benny:

- Hello. Benny Andersson here.

- Hi Benny. It's Björn. How are you?

- Brother! I'm fine, thanks. What about you? How's Agnetha and your relationship? — asked Benny... You know, a bit curious

- I'm cool, thanks. We are fine. — Björn answered, not so confident this time because they had the first fight

- You sound sad. What's happening?

- I'm not sad. I'm calling you because I've business to discuss with you.

- You and your business obsession. What's now? Do you wanna open a strip club? — Benny asked ironically because Björn was always purposing him crazy schemes

- No but you almost guessed it.

- Let me think... — and Benny stayed in silence for 3 seconds. — a nightclub for prostitute?

- No Benny! Jesus, are you starving that much? Why don't you call Frida to satisfy you?? — said Björn

- Who said I'm starving? Because I'm not, yesterday was nice.

- Ok, less details Benny. What I have to talk with you it's very important for us.

- Tell me then.

- So last week I went to Viggsö with my parents and Agnetha and we had there a small picnic, close to summer cottage, very cute, with views for the river. And it was for sell. I felt a connection to that place and I think it would be a perfect place for us to compose and work together. What do you think?

- Well... — said Benny while thinking of what he would tell Björn — Firstly I have to visit the place. Then we can discuss if we purchase with the house or not. But your idea is cool because we don't have a place to stay all night, all day to work together and play instruments every single second. And nature it's the most inspirational thing ever.

- I totally agree. I'm sure you're gonna love it! It's gorgeous! — exclaimed Björn

- I trust you. But how much it's it?

- Well, I was thinking about dividing the costs, so we could share the bill. It costs SEK 9500.

- Goddam! That's expensive!

- Yeah, it is a bit. But I think it will be worth. — said Björn

- Humn, I trust you bro! Well, I think you should book a visit for us, so we can see the space.

- Alright. I will call him again and book it. Then I tell something, okay?

- Perfect. Thanks Björn. — said Benny

- No problem. Bye, see you then bro.

- Bye. Send kisses to Agnetha.

- Ok. Cheeks or lips? — Björn asked

- You choose.

- Humnnnnnnn.

- Ok Björn... We all know you will kiss her on the lips. Bye bye.

- Idiot. Bye. — said Björn and he hung up the call.

As he hung up the call, Agnetha got out of the bathroom with her hair wet. During her shower, she wonder how much the house was. She actually liked the place and she found it pretty and inspirational. But she was worried about the money. Now they have a house, bills to pay, Agnetha will start to record her album and they want to start a new family. They needed the money.

- So, tell me? — asked Agnetha and she sat down in the sofa, close to Björn

- I talked with the owner Mark and with Benny too. I'm gonna book a visit to the house right now.

- And the price?

- SEK 9500 but Benny and I will share the cost. Don't worry.

- It stills a lot Björn! I will not help you with this. I'm sorry, but I've to pay my new album.

- Don't worry. I need to meet Stig to get my money. — said Björn

- Whatever. I'm gonna dry my hair. — said Agnetha, rudely and she stood up and left to the bathroom

- Oh Agnetha. By the way, Benny sent you a kiss.

- Ok. — she answered, from the bathroom.