Chapter 3

I stay silent, so does he. "Why are you here in my space?", he asks in a cold voice.

"Your space?" I snap back.

He stays silent taking a inhale then puffing out smoke.

I lay my head back down onto the cold bricks and feel the wind brushing past my hair.

I close my eyes loving every second, i hear footsteps to see Mattheo walking away.

I sigh and realise it's getting late, so i walk back down to the slytherin commen room.

I go to my room to see pansy already sleeping, so i quickly go to the bathroom to change, then slide into the warm covers falling into a deep sleep.

"GIRL I JUST FOUND OUT WE HAVE NO LESSONS TODAY!" I wake up startled to pansy shaking me in happiness.

"What?" I ask.

"WELL umridge had to go to the freaking ministry meeting and snape had to go with draco to see dracos father or something, but the only thing that matters is we have no classes today" she says in 1 breath.

I chuckle and think about something i heard that girl granger say.

" Oh we can go to fred and George weasleys shop!" I suggest

" OMG yes i need to get love potions for this guy hes soooo hot hes on the quiddich team"

She looks at me smiling widely.

I chuckle again and stand up to go get ready.

I wear a oversized hoodie and ripped jeans.

(My dad is kinda rich like zabinis but i dont show it) i stuff 20 galleons in my pocket.

I put in my earphones and we ran to the shop.

Pansy started searching around for potions and i just sat on a chair in the corner of the shop listening to my music.

But of cource it had to be interrupted. " Hey y/n?" I look up to see fred, or George. One of them.

I mutter " yeah" and he offers me love potions and jelly beans.

I politley decline and he turns away. I put my earphones back in and see Mattheo walking around the shop with Jacob.

He looks around then locks eyes with me for a couple of seconds.

I avert my eyes to the shelfs stocked up with fake ilness lemon droppings and smirk.

These boys went all out.

I get up after a while searching for pansy, i open a door and hear moans.

I immediatly run away after slamming the door shut before i could ruin my virgin eye sight.

I walk around the shop to see if there was anything useful.

Then my path is blocked by some boy i recognized.

He was in ravenclaw.

I mutter a excuse me and try walking away, but that guy wouldn't let me pass.

I sigh and walk out the shop tired already, when i see the ravenclaw guy following me with a smirk.

I kick him on his leg which makes him drop to his kness, twist his arm and push him away.

" weirdo " i mutter.

Yes i know how to do self defence. I dont start random fights. I had to take self defence lessons by my older brother.. because.. well nathan.