Chapter 24

I know I'm late aaahh Im so sorry :(

After Snape's class Mattheo wouldn't leave my side, I'm not complaining, I just didn't know what was up with him.

Today he constantly needed reassuring and I was more than happy to give him that, he'd just been acting strange.

"Y/n I need to talk to you.." Theo says quietly as if someone was watching.

"Okay let's go to the library" I say.

He nods and holds my hand.

Mattheo's pov:

It was time. My fathers 'great' plan.

All this time Malfoy had betrayed everyone and had started working with my father.

He was weak. We all knew that. But he was just a boy, like me.

I was no exception though. I'd get punished for doing a simple thing wrong like getting caught talking to a girl at hogwarts. My father doesn't know that i marked y/n as mine.

He would kill her.

The lord has also been sending deatheaters to study each and every movement of hogwarts and I was terrified for y/n. My baby.

I needed all the reassuring I could get. All the comfort and all the physical touch. What if she leaves me for this?

I had to explain to her, I had to part from her for a while, just until all of this is over.

A flashback from last night appeared in my mind:

"Son. Now is the time. The time we have all been waiting for" My father chuckles. All the other disgusting deatheaters growl and cheer at the table as they chug down their beer.

"My lord, isn't this wrong?" Someone dared to ask as if my father hadn't been going on about his stupid plan for months. It was a boy, around the age of 15.

"Hush son" His mothers eyes were full of fear.

"How dare you" My father growls as he knocks everything of the table with his staff.

A electric current appeared ontop of his wand and he spun it around. I could see everything in slow motion. The ball of green lightning hit the kid in the chest and his eyes turned grey. He was dead. All night I heard the mothers sobs and cries. She was being tortured.

I covered my ears with my hands and hid near the wall. It was just like how I hid when i was 8...

Flashback over:

"Y/n I need to talk to you" I say cautiously.

She frowns, "sure let's go to the library". I grab her hand and intwine our fingers. I hope i don't loose her.

"What's up" She sits down.
I sit down too and keep my hand on hers.

"My father, you know. He's been planning things. Things like tearing hogwarts down.." I start

She nods, encouraging me to carry on.

"He's been monitoring hogwarts and if he spots me with you.. your life would be in danger" I say.

"Theo... I know being with you can be a risk but-" She says being stubborn.

"No y/n you don't get it. He'd kill you in less than a second. Look I love you. I'm in love with all of you, but for a while we need to pretend not to know eachother. Only us because out of the rest I only talk to Jacob. I have to go to my father for about a week. Please don't get mad and please say you love me back" I plead nervously.

"Just a week okay? I'll miss you so much. I love you Theo. Okay. I understand though but you need to promise me one thing" She sighs.

"Anything" I reply instantly.

"You'll come back to me" She breaths out.

"I promise I'll come back to you" I hesitate.

She hugs me tight and I wrap my arms around her. I kiss her lightly. I'm going to miss this...

"Just a week. I'm leaving tonight." I say brushing her hair out of her face.

"Tonight?!?!" She panics.

"Yes love" I bring her closer.
"But-"
"I'm sorry darling" I kiss her again.
"I'll miss you.." She mumbles.
"I'll miss you more" I mutter.
"No"
"Yes"

"Do you wanna do this right now" she says angrily.

I chuckle.

I'd win.

"Let's go on a walk" I pick her up and run through the corridors.

"AHH PUT ME DOWN NOW RIDDLE" She clutches onto me for dear life.

"Oo I'm going to drop you" I move her downwards.

"Catch me!" She says grabbing my neck tighter.

I put her down and kneel.

"I'll always catch you princess" I look at her in the eyes and smirk cheekily.

"Ugh" She blushes.

Sorry for this short a$$ chapter.
781.