Chapter 20

'On your knees now you fucking slut'

I will not block out the curse words for this one darling.

;)

Warning : Smut, knife kink, teasing, s€x, blood, ect.

His grip on his dagger tightens and his brooding eyes lock straight into mine making me weak in the knees.

"Say it again" He licks his lips and whispers huskily.

"Do it" I say boldly, clearly horny.

"Once i start..i won't be able to stop, one last time, are you sure?" He says seriously.

"Yes" I breathe out.

He chucks the dagger onto the table and within seconds he has me pinned to the bed tightly. I lift my head slightly up and he pushes it back down with his lips attached to mine. He takes my top off and his hands trail down to my skirt, making me shiver at the touch of his cold rings on my smooth skin.

I softly moan onto his lips and feel something hard pressing onto my thigh. "Mattheo.." I say confused. He rolls his tongue in his cheek and looks away irritated. I realise and my cheeks turn a light red.

I move my hands down slowly and he stiffens. "Y/n" he whispers. I slide my hands into his trousers innocently with my eyes connected to his seductively.

I pull away after teasing him and he groans slightly. He pulls my hair down and grips my head.

"On your knees now you fucking slut" He says darkly with his eyes raking me in lust. I was now In my bra and skirt while he was shirtless.

He pushed my head down, forcing me to go between his legs and unbuckles his belt. I pull his trousers down after confirming for his consent and my eyes widen and his length.

I snap out of my quick daze and trail my fingers near the tip causing him to freeze before grabbing my hair roughly and pushing my face down closer.

"Open" He says dominantly. I obey and within a second his length was halfway in my mouth. I swirl my precious tongue around him and suck softly while making eye contact with him the whole time. His head tilts back a bit and he groans. He responds by face fucking me into him and i gag slightly causing him to let out another moan.

"Don't fucking stop y/n" He says with his jaw tightened. His grip on my hair hurt but i didn't care. I wanted all of him.

"I'm going to.." I cut him off by swallowing. "Goodgirl" He says huskily. I turn around but he pushes me onto the bed. "Darling that was just a starter" He says smirking. I shiver as his rings scrape across my face slowly causing me to wince. His hand goes down to my skirt and he rips it off.

"Heyy that was my favourite one" I whine. He smirks. "Princess I'll buy you more" his face lowers and suddenly i couldn't breathe. His curls where hanging loosely near my face and his eyes turned an ever darker shade off brown if that was possible.

"M-mattheo" I moaned as he cupped my breasts. He hummed in response and started kissing my neck leaving bite marks. He sucks my neck leaving hickeys and i move around in pleasure.
His lips trails down to my chest and he plays with my breasts. "Please" i breathe out lightly. He chuckles.

"Please what Darling" He teases me.
He kisses my inner thighs and makes his way up slowly. I squirm in delight and he grips my legs.

"Spread them baby" He licks his lips.
I obey immediatly wanting him to touch me and he smirks darkly.