Chapter 17

It was evening when Mattheo returned. I was kind of worried for him. I mean I obviously knew that he and his father didn't get along.

I watch as he staggers towards the door in a haze. Mumbling random words he kisses me. "You're drunk" i state, wiping the bitter drink off of my lips. He smiles at me and caresses my cheeks. "You...so..pretty" he mutters. I smile slightly before turning strict. "I have to get you to bed" i say. I grabbed his arm softly but he made a hiss of pain. I froze. I reached to lift his sleeve up but he stopped me. His grip on my arm was to weak though as he was drunk so i moved his hand out the way and lifted it up. I gasped lowly when i saw it. The huge purple bruise forming on his upper arm. I looked at him with watery eyes. "C-crucio.." he explains as he falls onto my bed trying to hide his tears. "Look at me baby" i whisper.

His pained, red eyes look at me in sadness and I kiss his cheek softly. "Wait here" i say before going to his room and grabbing my wand as fast as i could.  I wanted to take the pain away from him as soon as possible. I learnt  a spell last week on this. I ran back into the room and thankfully he was in the same spot i left him in.

I hovered my wand over his bruise.

I whispered hushed words and i see his bruise fading away. He groans in relief of the pain gone and rests his head on my shoulder. I place his head on my chest carefully and play with his hair as we sit on my bed in silence.

"Sleep" he mumbles. "Can i change your top?" I ask for consent. He nods
"Yes" he says with more seriousness.
I slowly take off his blazer and shirt trying to hide the blush when i spot his abs. I grab one of his shirts he left in my room yesterday and put it on him carefully. He taps his trousers. "Change my trousers. N-not comftable" His eyes were glued shut. I spot some gret sweats and unbluckle his belt without looking at his boxers. Ya know. Privacy. I put on the sweats after 10 minutes of blindness and find him asleep. He hugs my pillow and snores softly. He looks so innocent in his sleep. I get changed in the bathroom quickly and lay down on the bed with him. He grabs my waist and pulls me closer.

I pull the covers over us and cuddle into him more. Soon after, we were both sound asleep..

UGH I AM SO SO SORRY THAT THIS WAS SO SHORT. I JUST KEEP GETTING DISTRACTED THEN FORGET WHAT I'M WRITING.

Now the characters are answering questions. (Ask some and see if yours sill be answered by them) (if you dont like these parts of chapters then simple move to the next. Dont hate. Some people do enjoy them and i enjoy writing it)

Mattheo is so adorable!!

I prefer the words handsome, hot, irresistible, dangerous, i-    -theHotterRiddle

-That's enough Theo   - Author

Who's going to die?!?!

Can't tell you any of that but let's just say it won't be any time soon - Author

When are you going to upload more? Im addicted to it now

I try to do it every once in a while. If you guys leave comments saying you want me to write more, it makes me feel like someones actually reading and liking my books and i upload more! I know lots of you guys already do that so it's really helpfull! - Author

As i was SAYIN, HOT, TEMPTATIOUS, BROODING, DARK, TALL, FUCKING HOT- TheHotterRiddle

Move mattheo- Author.

Dw i love him really.

-648