Chapter 6

I wake up with a startle, a nightmare.
Getting up, i have a quick shower and brush my teeth along with my hair. I put on my clothes, grab my wand and my bag. I walk out the room after Pansy, ignoring everyone after what happened last night.

Blaise opens the door to snapes classroom for me and pansy and i walk in quickly. We look around to see Brandon standing where Snape should be. I take my seat avoiding eye contact with anybody. " So, Proffesor Snape has some things to do" he states looking towards draco. Draco looks hesitently back to Brandon. What's going on??.. He clears his thoat and Carrys on, " I will be taking over for Professor Snape today" he says with a smile on his face. " What is this?" He asks everyone pointing to a small bottle in his hand, " Liquid Luck" i state after putting my hand up. "Yes" he replies, " Whoever finishes doing this potion first gets this bottle of liquid luck. " He finishes with a small smirk. At the end, Pottah got it. I saw blaise sulking and i chuckled. "Y/n stay here after class please" Brandon says. I act like i ignore it and walk out with the rest of them , only to be pulled back in my him. " Whaaattt" i say boredly. " What did Nathan say to you yesterday?" I tense and look anywhere but him. "I-" i got cut of by someone calling Brandons name. I took that as a chance to get away and i rushed out the classroom walking to my next class.

" Y/n and Nathan" i got snapped out of m daydream by that. SH*T i got to duel Nathan. Is this my chance to hit him with spells to hurt him?? I smirk slightly and get on the stage/ table thingy. "Go!!" I hit him with the spells. " STUFEY" He flies back and hits his head. I smile. " Protego" i whisper. " Expelliarmas" he says at the same time. His spell bounces off. Gosh he is badd at this. I look at him in disgust. All the things he did to me come back. "Avara ka-" i get pulled roughly of by Someone. Brandon? How tf did this guy get here. Why is he always around. Is he even aloud?"Y/N YOU CAN'T FU*KING KILL HIM ARE YOU INSANE?!?!" He whisper yells. I roll my eyes and hop back on the table. " Expelliarmas" i whisper. I carry on while hes unarmed, spells to hurt him. But not as bad as crucio or ill get into trouble. After i was done, he was gasping for air and was clutching onto his arm in pain. I smirk. He deserved it.
We ended class and i walked into the commen room."GURL you did soo goooddd in the duel, teach me" Pansy cheers as she walks into our room. I look straight at Nathan and say" I felt good when i was doing that" He glares at me but smiles after looking around the room. Only Me, Him and Mattheo. Damn pansy and Brandon for leaving. I turn to see Mattheo scribbling in a book. Nathan stalks up to me," Y/n" he says harshly. I look straight at his eyes," Nathaniel" i say with the same harsh voice he was using. " So its Nathaniel now huh?" He smirks. I roll my eyes and push past him when he grabs my arm and squeezes it preventing me from moving. Does he even see Mattheo glaring at him from the other side of the room? I push him off with force and slap him. He looks at me mad," Do not touch me" My cold voice makes his eyes widen. I rub on my arm and go to the library. Why didn't Mattheo do anything? He probably wasn't looking, oh well. I get to the library to see if Alex was there. He really gets me sometimes. I feel someone tap my shoulder and i turn around quickly. "Hey y/n" Alex says shyly, " Hi Alex" i smile. " Let's go to the great hall?" I suggest, " Sure, i was just about to go there" his eyes looked a bit puffy and his nose was slightly red. I look at him concerned. " Are you okay? " He nods" You don't seem like your okay" i state. "I- promise you won't judge me if i cry?" He asks when we enter the great hall. I take my seat next to him," I won't." I seriously say. He smiles softly and a tear slips out of his left eye, i wrap my arms around him as he sobs into my neck, i spot his baggy sleeve red...and pale" Alex.. what did you do" he sobs more and hiding his arm in embaressment. I grab his hand carefully and intwine mine with his holding onto it lightly. He crys for about 20 minutes then gets up not looking at me. He was about to leave but i stop him. "Can i bandage it up?.." i ask carefully choosing my words so i dont step over my line. He nods but stays silent as he walks with me so i can grab the first aid kit.

TRIGGER WARNING(I THINK) MENTIONS OF SELF HARM AND BLOOD. DO NOT READ UNTIL YOU SEE THE WORD OVER IN BOLD

I walk over to an empty classroom and tell him to sit down. Slowly, i lift his sleeve up to see 5 cuts but my face stays blank. I clean the cuts and he winces. I finish bandaging his arm up and pull his sleeve back down gently.
He hugs me unexpectedly and i hug back. "Please try not to do that" i whisper. I hear a faint "ill try" and i smile pulling away.

OVER!!

"I-i was gonna say something to you since i trust you for some reason.. and i dont have friends..only 1 person but that person was only using me to do there homework.." i nod encouraging him to go on. "I don't want you to see me in a different way or think im weird..but i-im gay" he whispers the last part. I smile and say "It's okay, i wont think of you in a different way for that Alex" i say seriously. He looks at me relieved then checks the time. "I have to go to class now. Charms" he gives me a wave then leaves. I put the first aid box away then walk into the commen room. I spot Nathan sitting there Looking at me like he was waiting for me..? Nobody else was there so i retreat and try walking away. Key word Try.  "Y/n, im sorry for everything I've done.." i stop walking. Is this bit*h really doing this again. " I've changed i promise" "Yeah you sure changed when you were sqeezing my arm before" i say sarcastically. "Im sorry about that- i just..im sorry for everything. I wont hurt you ever again." I glare at him. "Great" i mumble and step out the commen room. He follows me pinning me to a wall. He touches my shirt and pulls it up" GET OFF ME YOU BA*STARD" i wiggle out of his grip. "WTF" i scream at him. A few people were watching us in the corridor in concern. He comes next to me but i push him away and run. Did he just try to.. no. No. He didn't..i think. I run up to the astronomy tower and sit on the steps re thinking what just happened, the flashback came..

So i don't know if this is a trigger warning but i think so. It mentions  attempts to r@pe..soo
TRIGGER WARNING REFRAIN YOURSELF FROM READING UNTIL WORD OVER IN BOLD!!!

He chuckles as i hit him with the pillow," y/n, come on" he takes his shirt off and motions for me to do it too." I don't want to.." he ignores me and tries taking off my jeans "im not ready!" I shout pulling myself away ffom him. " Y/n your never ready what is wrong with you. Be a normal girlfriend for once" he shouts back annoyed. I run down and put my shoes on slamming the door as i run to brandons house. I hate that Im not a normal girlfriend for him..

OVER!!