Chapter 13

Dear y/n...

Im sorry for doing this, please don't be upset or blame anyone, including yourself. It was my choice to make and i couldn't take life anymore. The constant bullying and loneliness. I kept my promise to you, i didn't cut myself. But when i did it this time..it was permanent...

You were my only real friend and I'm so thankfull for that. You'll always be my number 1 friend and please never forget me. I couldn't speak to you about my bullying problems and my parents hating me. Yes they do. I didn't want to burden you with my problems. Im always going to be a burden and this world was better off without me.

Im sorry for doing this to you y/n.
But at least i would be happier now.

I love you y/n.

From Alex :)

I slide my back against the wall until i was sitting on the ground. The letter crumpled in my bare hands and i sobbed out loud. Tears quickly streamed down my face, he thought he was burdening me. I let out another sob at the thought and looked down at the scrunched up letter with tear stains. "Alex.." i whispered in pain. I heard shuffling and saw Mattheo walking towards me and crouching down. He pulled me into a hug without saying anything and played with my hair to calm me down. I calm myself down and lean my head onto his chest. He grabs my hands and he leads me to the the forest. He mutters a spell and i see Alex, in ghost form standing infront of me. I look at Mattheo in shock. He just nods at me and walks away giving me space. I look back at Alex with wide eyes. "Alex.." i mumble testing if ge can hear me. "Yeah" he whispers, looking at my tear stained face in guilt. "You cried? For me?" He says suprised."obviously i did idiot" i stated the obvious. "You didn't burden me Alex! I was heart broken when i found out what you did...im so sorry...i couldve stopped you if i was there hanging out with you..im sorry" i ramble as a tear slips out my eye. "Y/n you don't need to apologize. You being there for me wasn't going to change the fact people hated me" he says shyly. "Alex i couldve delt with the bullies.." i say. "No you couldn't off. The bullies ,they were my parents" he says softly. I try hugging him but my arms  go through his ghost form. What? "You can't touch me y/n. Im a ghost" he chuckles. I groan in annoyance and he looks down at his crumpled letter in my hand. "Y/n i have to go now. Im sorry. Ill see you again some other time. The spells in my library book on shelf 39 row 7. I thought the whole thing out" he grins cheekily. I sadly smile at him before he disappears. "Y/n" i hear Mattheo call out. I walk to him and he wraps his arms around my waist and kisses my forehead. We walk back to the school.

This is reallllyy short so I'm gonna bless you lot with a MATTHEO POV :)