Chapter 9

I feel my hair being played with and my eyes flutter open, Mattheo looked down at me while i was resting on his chest. I get up slowly and walk to the bathroom to do whatever i needed to do. Brush my teeth, shower, ect.

After i was done i see Pansy come in crying and Mattheo goes out of the room understanding that i needed to talk to her. "Pans whats wrong??" I say as i pull her into a hug. "Draco broke up with me.." i swear it has only been like a day. " Why?" I say confused. She hesitates and doesnt look into my eyes, "i have feelings for someone else.." she says quietly. "Who?" She looks at me but doesnt say much. "I just want to be alone please y/n" "Sure" i reply before grabbing my bag and heading to potions. Who could she have a crush on..??

I open the doors and take my usual seat. But instead of the girl sitting there Mattheo shifts from his seat next to me telling the girl to sit somewhere else. I smile at him and he smirks, Snape starts the class and i get on with my work. Im not a nerd or anything but i do want to get somwhere in  life lol. After about 20 minutes, i put my hand up. "Sir im done" i say "ill be the judge of that miss y/n" i stay quiet as he sips the potion. It was a energy elixir so i wouldnt know if it worked. Only the person who tried it would feel it. His eyes went wide," its good. Very good" then professor Snape walks away. "Good job darling " mattheo says huskily. I feel flutters in my stomach but ignore them.  This boy making me act up-. After we finished potions i had to go to Proffesor Dumbledores office to grab my new schedule ,since i accidently spilled paint all over mine. I pecked Mattheos cheek and headed off. "Miss l/n your new schedule" he says handing me it. "Thank you proffesor " i end and head to the commen room eager to tell Mattheo about what i heard. "Come on " i say ushering him to come to my room. "So theres a party tonight and i was hoping you'd want to come with me?" I ask. "Sure y/n" he says then kisses me. I open my mouth so his tounge could enter and i let out a small gasp when he grabs me neck roughly. He places light kisses on my neck and i let out a little moan. He lets go all of a sudden and heads out smirking. "UGH TEASE" i say annoyed. He winks at me the closes the door.

After a couple hours of me doing homework, tidying my side of the room, and other stuff i figured i should get ready for the party. Pansy was going to and i was hoping she'd  tell me who she liked. But ill ask her later.
I get ready in a black, short dress that was picked out by Mattheo and put on some light makeup with short heels. I curled my hair and put some perfume on, then walked out.

I open the door to the smell of alchohol. There were bottles of drinks and people swaying to the music. I spot blaise and we both started dancing like crazy on the tables. HES LITTERALY LIKE THE CRAZY BESTFRIEND. He started making out with a chick so i decided to look for Mattheo..Funny..i didnt see pansy either. I hear a noise from the back and walk over to see if everything's okay. I open the door and what i see maes my heart drop...

OH

MY
GOSH

PANSY..AND

MATTHEO?!?? Kissing?!?

i drop my drink and the glass smashes.
My eyes wide. I ran to astronomy tower and a tear slips out of my eye as i try to process what i saw. Pansy and Mattheo kissing?!? No. It cant be. Panst has feelings for Mattheo?!? I sobbed as i clutched my chest. It hurt.
I guess what Nathan said was true..

Nobody wants damaged goods..

I hear footsteps rush up and see the one and only Mattheo Riddle. "You know if you liked pansy you could of broke up with my first." I say with no emotion on my face, trying to handle the situation sensibly. "No-no-no i didnt kiss her she-" "Are you really trying to explain you didnt kiss her Mattheo. I saw you lips on hers. That counts as a kiss!" I say angrily. "Darling, i didnt- she came onto me i told her i was with you then  but that bit*h she-she kissed me then before i could get her off you walked inside!" He says out of breath. I look at him but don't  respond. Damaged goods. Those words linger in my mind. "Are you telling the truth" i whisper vunrable. "Yes love" he says with all seriousness. He pecks my cheek and pulls me into a hug, for some reason i dont flinch with him. Im always comftable. "Do you want to sleep in my room darling? I dont have a roomate and you probably dont want to sleep in a room with you know" he mumbles. I kiss his lips and nod. Hopefully something like this doesnt happen again..

Oh how wrong i was....

THIS IS KINDA SHORT BUTTT I GOTTA  CHARGE MA PHONE SO

923 WORDS