Epilogue

12 years later

Y/n's pov:

I walk through the kitchen and into the dinning room. Yes. We got the happy ending we deserved.

"Darling?" I hear as the front door opens and shuts with a jingle of keys.

"Over here love" I call out as I set the plates and cutlery out on the dinner table.

I crack a small smile as my 4 year old son, Marcus, runs in with his teddy bear and tries to sit on a seat.

I laugh softly and pick him up to put him on a chair.

"Someone's hungry" Mattheo kisses my cheek and plays with Marcus' hair.

"Dada" He grins and his 2 dimples show. He resembles his father so much. He had my eyes though.

Mattheo finds me staring and smirks.

"Don't" I raise my eyebrows.

"But I'm horny" He groans.

"Do not say that in front of our son" I scold and reach out to playfully hit him on the shoulder.

He pulls my arm towards him instead and our faces were inches apart. I gasp as his hand squeezes my waist.

"Do I still turn you on" He grins at my nervous state.

Every day.
Butterflies.

"Shut up" I punch him softly and he hums in amusment.

Of course he does. Stupid smirk.

"I love you" He calls out as I walk into the kitchen to grab some glasses.

"If you really loved me you would be here helping me" I say fake upset.

I sighed dramatically.

In less than a second everything was taken from my hands and he set them on the table.

"I love you" He smiles and kisses me.

"I love you" I reply and look into his eyes, blushing slightly.

"Muma" I hear Marcus whine and I giggle.

"Let's eat" I say and cut into the pie.

"This is heaven"  Mattheo grabs more.

Marcus seems to agree as he taps his father on the shoulder for more food.

"Of course it is" I say proudly.

"Seems like we boosted her ego Marc"
Mattheo gulps his food then flips me off.

I roll my eyes at him and smirk.

We were still teenagers at heart.

Someone knocks on the door.

"Delivery for Mr and Mrs Riddle" We hear someone shout outside.

"I'll get it" Theo stands up and opens the door while I feed Marcus some more food.

I hear chatter and I walk towards the front door with Marcus on my hip chewing on some potatoes.

"Y/n?" I hear a familiar voice.

It couldn't be.

"Blaise?" I say with my eyes lighting up in excitement.

Theo opened the door wider and there stood Blaise, Jacob and Elijah.

Blaise was taller, he had a slight short beard. His hair was slightly curly as well. His hand was held tightly by a little girl who looked exactly like him.

"This is Bella" He says smiling.

Marcus immediately gets off my hip with a push and runs towards her. They both hug and giggle as he shows her his teddy bear.

Jacob stood there with a beautiful women attached to his arm. He looked the same, just more taller and he had a  few spots on his cheek.

"This is Jenna" He grinned like a child.

"Nice to meet you, I'm y/n" I put my hand forward and she shakes it with a kind smile.

"I've heard great things about you" She says.

"Don't worry, I didn't tell her about the time you got drunk at a hogwarts party and collapsed in your brothers arms like a princess" He rants in panick and Mattheo chuckles.

I blush in embaressment and she giggles. "Don't worry I've done that twice, just not at hogwarts".

I grin and so does she.

Elijah walkes in with a little boy.

He looked exactly the same. His hair was just a bit longer.

The little boy joined the other 2 kids in playing around with some toys and Elijah clears his throat.

"That's my son, Oliver, I adopted him about a month ago" He smiles at the boy.

"That's great" I smile.

"Yeah man that's great" Theo sticks his tounge in the inside of his cheek.

I try not to melt at that and look at Jenna.

"He's still kind of closed off but he's only 5 and I'm probably still some stranger to him" Elijah sighs.

"He's young. He'll grow to love you eventually" I say while Jenna agrees.

We all look back to the kids playing and Theo hums.

"We just made dinner and there's plenty for all of us" I suggest.

"Join us" Theo smirks at Jacob.

"Woah he has changed. I think I'm scared of this nice Mattheo." Elijah says amused.

Theo rolls his eyes.

"Yup I want cold, mean, scary Mattheo back" Blaise says staying at least 4 inches away from him.

"Oh he's still in there" I say grinning and pulling them in.

"Wow it smells amazing" Jenna smiles and helps me grab more plates. 

"Thanks by the way for letting us join" They all agree.

"No problem" I say.

"Dada" I hear Marcus making grabby hands at his dad.

Mattheo pick him up swiftly and kisses his cheek a million times.

"Wow, Mattheo good with kids, who would of thought" Blaise says trying to piss him off.

"I actually thought that Mattheo would be the one to want to kick a child over if they cried" Jacob confesses.

"Me too.." I whisper.

His head snaps to mine with a playful glare.

"Only in the first 2 days I met you!" I say in defense.

Elijah laughs and we all chat away while we eat.

I wish it was like this every day...

It was all perfect.

I love u guyss
958.