CHAPTER 32

I am near to the climax and someone calls me  in the middle of the night.

I walked towards the table where I put my phone, when i was about to answer it, the call immediately ended.

I received a message from an unknown sender.

I opened it

My knees lost its strength

I regret opening that message

Why?

Why do they have to do this?

If they want to hurt me then why just do it to me?

The video shows a short clip of a lady tied on a chair.

It is dark, a dim light shines making nanay Meldy's face visible, The tears in her eyes mirrors how much pain she's into now.

a man in black soon stand beside her, only his eyes can be seen.

His oddly different eyes tells who he was, He's masked man

"Hi this is fun right." He chuckled and continue speaking "Ego nunc dominae ludere hoc ludum est"

He spoke on a unfamiliar language, but I know that he's planning something noxious to nanay Meldy.

𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙍𝙔𝙊𝙉𝙀's happy, Fireworks lit up the sky.  Almost every family are enjoying their noche buena.

I am now here at Mommy and Daddy's house because they requested me to join them for new year's eve celebration.

I lay may back on my bed and closed my eyes. Untill now I don't know what happened to nanay Meldy.

I could hear some footsteps approaching my room, someone knocked but I didn't respond.

the door opened and I also opened my eyes to see who's there.

It's just Reigue.

"Mom and Dad what's you to join us."

I turned my back and cover my self with a  blanket.

"I have no appetite to eat, I just want to rest."

I thought Reigue Xenonne will leave me after that but she didn't.

"Rogue just go out there, You live your life with them while I, I live my life away from you all. Rogue can you just please go out there?" She said before she went out and closed the door.

Seems like that person who talked to me was not her, I felt like she just shown a piece of her real self.

She got abducted at a young age instead of me, I think I need to go out there and apologize for that,  her life was a mess because of me.

I went out of my room and walked along the hallway, I went down to the dining room and join them as they eat.

I really don't have any appetite to eat but I force myself to.

Reigue is standing in the garden watching the fireworks that lit up the midnight sky.

"Reigue" I tap her shoulder. " I am so sorry that because of me your whole life was a mess"  she faced me "You lived more than a decade away from us, and it is because of me, I am sorry" I hugged her.

"Sorry?" she pushed me to get out of my arms." Your sorry can't fix, It already put me in this situation" She walked away and went inside our house.

𝗛𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗢 𝗩𝗔𝗡?, Why did you call me?"

"Rogue Argonne, sorry to disturb you at this our but we already found her?"

My heart races " F-found who?"