CHAPTER 9

She is not my biological twin

What happened to her is not what my parents want for her.

She look exactly as me because she is my clone

They chose to kept everything from me to keep me safe

I am now driving my car home,I still can't believe everything. I reached Verona but I don't think I want to go home yet so I just sat at the side of the fountain watching the doves.

I wanted to cry but my eyes felt dry.

I felt someone sat beside me.

"Rogue Argonne are you okay?"

"Yes Kadey,I am okay"

"You look like you really don't feel okay"

Silence overs. He hugged me and after that he points to the sky.

"Look Rogue Argonne,there are many stars in the sky and you love them right?"

"Yes I do really love the stars"

"You know what,I had read something"

"What is that something that you have read?"

"If it is dark look for stars,and it it rains look for rainbows"

I smiled at him,I am very thankful that I had a friend like Thunder Kade who is there when ever I need him.

We rode my car home. When we arrived at home he tapped my shoulder.

"Go to bed now Rogue Argonne, remember we had a class tommorow"

"Okay Thunder Kade,you too you need to go to sleep now"

I went to bed and try to get some sleep.

When morning came I get ready for school.We ate breakfast together we also went to school together.

While we are walking inside the campus, Thunder Kade broke the silence.

"I think I should agree with the proposal of Zymophore Kriegspiel (ZK)."

"No way, you won't say yes to him"

"I know that Zymophore Kriegspiel is your mortal enemy but his proposal can be s great help to our mission"

"Huh?!How could Zymophore Kriegspiel Vilches help us in finding who is the person behind the mask?"

"Masked man is studying here,but we still don't have even a single clue about his real identity and If I could be one of the Talon then I can get infos about all the students here he might be someone so close to us"

"Okay Kadey I got your point,as the leader of this mission I am giving you the permission to be a Talon"

When we're near the room all the Talons are on the round table in the garden in front of our room.

When Zymophore Kriegspiel saw Thunder Kade he smiled at him and wave his hand so that Thunder Kade will go near to them. I think Zymophore Kriegspiel will again ask Thunder Kade if he will finally say yes to his proposal.

After some time the the school bells rung and Fade Timberwolf announced something ,her voice was heard all over the enormous campus because of the speakers installed everywhere.

"Attention to all Limintonians,This is Fade Timberwolf speaking. Everybody should go to the school's Gymnasium the Cripples should occupy the higher bleachers and the Troopers should occupy the lower bleachers so that they could have a better view of the awarding."

I am with Van Ashtron because we are both playing the role of being a Cripple just like what Fade Timberwolf said all of the Cripples like us occupied the higher bleachers,we are far from the stage so we can't clearly see what is happening down there.