CHAPTER 6

"ANAK how's your first day?"

"It is okay Nanay Meldy,I am going to my room make my assignments"

"Okay Nak"

I went up to do some research about the Talons specially the Vilches.

But news there are no articles about AJ's mother .

I did the same thing every day.

Now here I am walking to school.

As I enter the room I put my bag in my chair and sit as I listen to my favorite song.

Suddenly someone pulled one of it.I turn my head to see who did it and I am not surprised on who I saw.

The girl Troopers again.Their squad has three members,two girls and the other one is gay.

Trisha  Sherice(Trish)

Lorelei

Sevillano(Sevy)

"What do you think are you doing cripple?"

"Listening to a song Trooper"I sarcastically said.

"Oh,look Sevy the cripple no longer fears me"

Did my sister really feared this Trish,
seriously?

I stand up

"What are you trying to do fight?"

Lorelei crossed her arms and go near me.

"If you think you want to fight then think again, remember there is hierarchy in this school, you are just a CRIPPLE!!,and cripples are not allowed to complain ,they are just toys in this school"

"I know what hierarchy means"

Lorelei's face turned red and raised one of her hand to slap me,But before her hands landed on my face I catched her arm I hold it so tight,I could hear the bones cracking she's crying because of pain.

Each and every one in the room is looking at me.

I just let go of her hand when I noticed the whole Talons are staring at me.

Lorelei run to the Talons

"Look that cripple she broke my arm"

Zymophore Kriegspiel answered her.

"Isn't it a shame for you that a cripple defeated you a trooper?"

She looks so shocked, Alpheus Jade tap her shoulder.

"Lorelei,after all you deserved it"

Fade Timberwolf interfered and talk to Sevy and Trish.

"Bring her to the infirmary,the school nurse's special ability is to heal she can fix that for just a minute"

Fade Timberwolf is a grade 10 student , she's the ate (older sister) of the Talons while Ellizabeth Moureene is the youngest of the Talons she's currently at grade 8.

Blaze Lothair is also a Grade 9 student but he is on a different section.

The bell rung Fade Timberwolf,Blaze Lothair and Ellizabeth Moureene went to their respective rooms.

I still need to look weak

I knelt on the floor and cry pathetically.