CHAPTER 13

We used the elevator at the parking lot.
Kadey entered a pin for a scanner to came out, when the scanner showed he scanned our invitation ticket.

When the scanner verified that the tickets are legitimate the elevator started moving downwards.

The elevator doors opened the whole long hallway is all white when I look up there I saw large silver and white painted pipes.

We walked to the big tinted glass door.

The hallway inside that door is so dark

I could only see a small dim light

As we walk closer to that light the light becomes bigger but still it is dim.

The only source of light are the spot lights at the top and corners of the ring.

There is a special seats for the Talons and under that is the seat for us the contestants.

We sat on our designated seats.

"Remember guys we all had an ear piece so we could hear each other anytime anywhere"

Few moments from now the fight will begin.

I roam my eyes around but Masked Man isn't here yet.

Zymophore Kriegspiel holding a mic went inside, at the Middle of the ring.

"Hello everyone, are you ready for this year's bloody festival?"

ZK's deep and cold manly voice is heard through the whole stadium.

Everyone yells.Some because they are excited ,and some just because Zymophore Kriegspiel looks handsome on his attire.

The first fight is between two boys that are both familiar to me.

The one who will win the fight will be Lame Fist's opponent.

The fight started but I am not watching it I am still roaming my eyes to see if masked man finally arrived.

"My fight will start any moment"

I heard Van Ashtron's voice on my earpiece.

"Good luck, By the way Rogue Argonne have you seen masked man?"

"I still don't have sightings of Masked Man Kayisha Denise"

We were communicating through our earpieces we could hear everyone.

The first fight ended.

"Good luck Van Ashtron"

"Thanks Rogue Argonne"

At first Van Ashtron is not able to equal the strength of his opponent because he is still studying it's movements.

When he is done, He fight like how he really use to fight, his opponent is extremely beaten, blood is oozing out from his wounds.

While they were fighting one of the spotlights that is assigned to capture the audiences reactions suddenly struck on someone with a white hair and a mask.

"Masked man?"

"Rogue Argonne? What? you saw masked man?"

"Yes Flare Onyx I saw him"

"Where are you planning to go?"

"I will follow him "

I stand from where I am sitting

I went on his direction.

But his gone the chair is already vacant.

I try to go out, hoping to that I could see him.