CHAPTER 28

I hugged her again

“Zk, we will not attend class for today”

Zymophore Kriegspiel just nod his head to show his approval.

“I am happy to finally see you Reigue Xenonne”

She is still puzzled

“But, I don't remember you”

“We were eight when someone abducted you from that they on we keep on looking for you and now I found you”

Flare Onyx Interrupt us

“You must have a bonding together, I'll stay here at school”

I smiled at Flare Onyx to thank her.

“So where are we going?”

Reigue Xenonne curiously asked me.

“To the mall, We are going to buy new stuffs for you. You should throw your old stuffs”

“Are we that rich?”

“No more questions Reigue Xenonne, Lets go”

We used my car in going to the mall.

“First clothes”

We entered a well known clothes store

“So Reigue, feel free to chose what ever you want”

I left her choosing for her clothes while I chose mine. After some minutes I went back to her.

“Sis, have you chose yours?”

“Ahm Rogue all of them are too expensive”

“No, don't worry about the price”

“I don't know what to choose”

“if that's the problem then just sit here and I got this”

She doesn't know what to choose so I will be the k e to chose for her. It took me a quite long time to choose.

When I'm done I come up with two large paper bags of clothes

“Rogue that's a lot”

I just smiled at her and continue walking around the mall.

“I'm a little bit hungry ”

We stopped by the nearest cafe, I ordered coffee and a slice of cake for us. A pistachio cake for me and chocolate for her.

I know she would love that chocolate cake and also the coffee. Her eyes are filled with unexplainable joy while she's waiting for our order.

“You know what Rogue Argonne, It is only my dream to eat here before. Now I am here”

“Dream? Seriously why?”

“I can't afford anything here even their cheapest coffee”

“Ahh, I see from now on we can go here any time you want.”

“Really? Thank you. This will be the first time that I will be wearing expensive clothes. I wonder how does those expensive cloth felt like against my skin”

She's very happy to have what she just dreamt of before, while I am very happy to have my sister, tp finally have my sister.

The waiter served our food. She is quiet while eating, I think because she's really enjoying it.

“Reigue, after eating lets stop by the salon, I just want to cut my hair short”

She nodded her head. After that as we planned we went to the salon. They welcomed us and ask what we need