CHAPTER 10

Few days passed by today is Sunday there is no classes but we are not complete Thunder Kade is busy,he is in the school because the Talons are busy.

My phone suddenly rung.

"Hello?"

"Hello Annica Beatrice Castro?"

"Yes this is Annica Beatrice Castro,why?"

"This is, Elizabeth Moureene Muñoz one of the Talons"

"Did I did something wrong?"

"It is about the complain of Sevy, Trish and Lorelei"

"Okay"

"Can you please go here to school now?"

"Yes I will"

"We will wait, just go straight to the Talons' office"

"Okay"

The call ended

I put on the eyeglasses and went to school,Just like what Elizabeth Moureene Muñoz instructed I went straight to the Talons' office. When I arrived Sevy,Lorelei and Trish are already there. When they saw me they me they crossed their arms and rolled their eyes on me. Trish also lifted a brow on me.

I sat down on the seat intended for me.

"We are so sure that you are guilty"

Blaze Lothair answered them.

"We haven't tell you all the final decision of our school court"

The three become silent, the Talons went inside. Alpheus Jade is not there.

Zymophore Kriegspiel Vilches started talking to the four of us.

"Together with the school's police we investigated,Your case and according to the three of you Annica Beatrice Castro is the suspect,right?"

"Yes because she is the only one who had the motive of doing it"

"We did our best to investigate the case, and no one is caught in act, no one is caught in the CCTVs, there is also no finger prints left in the crime scene, So we certify Annica Beatrice Castro as not guilty"

Trish is about to say something but before she is able to speak Fade Timberwolf interfered.

"The decision of the school's court is final, there is no evidence to point out that Annica Beatrice Castro is the suspect, yes you may not like her but just accept the truth that she is not guilty"

"Adjourned" said Zymophore Kriegspiel.

The three went out first.When I went out I saw A beautiful girl on my way.She smiled at me.

"Hi,I am Taciana Anasteisia. Do you know where is ZK?"

"Hello, Taciana Anasteisia I am Annica Beatrice Castro,he is inside the office of the Talons."

"Thank you can we be friends?"

"Sure"

While we are talking to each other some one from behind me speak.

"Taciana Anasteisia, why are you talking at her? Don't talk to Cripples,they are the lowest kind of all"

"Bye, Annica Beatrice" she said whispering.

She went to Zymophore Kriegspiel and hugged him.

"Rank doesn't matter to me ZK"

I left the two of them on the hallway talking to each other.

I went home alone.

"What happened anak?"

"I am proven not guilty Nanay"