CHAPTER 8

FLASHBACK (Mommy's POV)

I am on my fifth month of my pregnancy. I and my husband went to the hospital for check up.

It's been two years ago when we lost our first child.We are very careful about my second pregnancy because I and my husband can't afford to loose our second child because if this child will also die then there is no chance for me to be pregnant again.

Here we are now in front of my OB

"Mr.and Mrs.Gomez,I am sorry but the child inside the womb of Mrs.Gomez has a small chance to survive"

I began crying and crying.

"Please my dear,My precious Rogue Argonne please survive"

My husband is really sad about what the doctor told us.He put his hand on my shoulder.We can pass this I will do what I can my wife.

A month passed by my pregnancy is still on critical condition.

"My wife let's go to my laboratory,I will show you something."

"Are, you sure it will not harm daughter?"

"Yes,my dear"

My husband pushed my wheel chair until we reached his laboratory. He looks so happy,I am still puzzled why.

He went near a big glass cylinder full of water. Something is floating inside it ,It took me a few seconds to realize what is it.

"A fe-fetus"

"Yes my wife,even Rogue Argonne will die inside your womb we can still have her"

"How did you.."

"When the doctor said that our daughter has a little chance to survive I did everything,I study how to make a clone"

"Thank you"

I felt something horrible,Blood started to flow from me.

"Hold on I will bring you to the hospital"

My vision start to blur.

When I wake up I am on our room, there are so many apparatus attached to my body. I saw my husband holding my hand.

He was very happy,He called our doctor,the doctor checked my vital signs.I am going to touch my womb but on my surprise my womb...my womb is not big any more ,There is also a scar of operation on it

"Where's my Rogue Argonne? What happened?"

"Calm down my wife, you were on your sixth month of pregnancy but our Rogue Argonne didn't made it,It is dangerous for both of you if she will remain inside your womb"

"Is she gone?"

"No she's still with us"

"Is it our Rogue Argonne or it's her clone?"

"My wife both of them are still with us"

"Thank God"

They removed the unneeded apparatus,I am still weak so the dextrose will remain.

They put me on my wheel chair so that they could bring me to the laboratory.

My precious Rogue Argonne is on a smaller cylinder but not like the clone her cylinder is warm and she is also connected to a oxygen tank.

I go near to Rogue Argonne's cylinder and touched the glass.

Keep surviving my dear.

I also go near to the other cylinder,The fetus inside it looks exactly as Rogue Argonne.