CHAPTER 27

“So Rogue Argonne where are you going to sleep?”

“I am going home with you Kadey”

“Woah, you will be back at home, nanay Meldy will be happy about that”

“I need to face her and tell her sorry”

ZK interrupted us

“Look how small the world is, Who would have ever thought that the mother of the one that you have killed before will be special to you”

I am a little bit shocked, how did he knew about it? Well I think maybe it's Kadey or Van who told him.

I really miss home, I love the feeling of being home again.

I went upstairs to my room, It's already three AM, at least I can still have time to sleep even a little bit.

I closed my eyes and quickly fall asleep.

The loud sound of my alarm clock woke me up, I immediately went on the bathroom and take a bath, the warm water against my skin makes me relaxed.

When I'm done I went in front of the mirror and started putting on my disguise. Shit, I remembered my problem about my sister.

How I wish she's safe. Nanay Meldy is at the kitchen preparing our breakfast. Van Ashtron and Kadey are also there

I went near her and hugged her tight

“Nay, I'm sorry”

“I have already forgiven you anak”

“Thank you nay”

I sat at the dining table and together we ate our breakfast. I wasn't feeling lonely now.

I walked to school, Van Ashtron and Kayisha Denise refuse to went to school.

I am with Kadey and Flare Onyx.

Well to be honest I really felt sleepy at school, I don't have enough focus today all I wanted to do is to sleep all day long.

During recess Flare Onyx accompanied me well at first everything is fine.

I am holding my tray with the chocolate drink and a slice of cake. I also get some eating utensils ( a fork ang a bread knife)

“That was a lot of chocolate”

“I am feeling too sleepy I need this”

I suddenly bumped into a lower grade trooper, she's some what famous on social media

“Oh, sorry miss”

I bow down my head as I apologize to her

I continue walking

“Wait”

I turned back on her, she picked up the chocolate drink  open it and then pour it on me.

“You are a cripple you should know your level”

I look straight at her

“I know my level”

She felt insulted so she picked up the slice of cake on my tray and put it on my face. I don't have enough sleep and messing up with me is a very wrong idea.

I put the tray over the nearest table and slap her hard, causing her to lose her balance and fall on the floor.

She stand up to pull my hair but before she could do it I punched her hard on her stomach. That punch automatically disabled her.

I picked up the bread knife and point it at her

“Fame brat , don't you dare mess up with me again”