BONUS-Tony Stark

A/N this is just a small, non-canon scene I wrote with Pantone_518 and I wanted to share it with y'all. It takes place near the beginning of the last chapter. Now, it obviously wouldn't work because Percy was never in on the prank and this wasn't how the prank went down (yes, it was based on a hilarious misread), but I hope you enjoy it!!

"Holy crap?!" I had just walked into my lab when I saw it. It stood there in all its glory and despicable-ness. "Jarvis... Why is there a Nutty Buddy the size of me where my suit is supposed to be?"

"I believe, sir, that Mr. Barton made a homemade Nutty Buddy with the help of Mr. Jackson and replaced it, sir. They said it was a 'gift' to you," Jarvis said in his famous, well, Jarvis voice.

"Get that birdbrain and that-that imbecile down here right now or, so help help me, I will ban archery, swimming, and Nitty Buddies from this building!" I yelled in my anger at Clint.

Clint and Percy came rushing down in a panic.

"L-look, doesn't that-that seem a little extensive?" Percy stammered, a desperate gleam to his eyes.

"Yeah! I-I mean, it's not like it'll take long to go get your-your suit," Clint chimed in, equally as terrified of facing the wrath of the inventor before him.

"I wonder," Stark mused, surprisingly calm for the circumstances, "would it be extensive to bake a giant treat for a prank?" Percy gulped. "Especially one human-sized?" A bead of sweat formed on Clint's brow. "Not to mention the blue hue it seems to have?"

The teenager chuckled nervously. "A-about that! Funny-funny story, actually..."

"I don't care why you decided to put a giant, blue Nutty Buddy in my lab. But, so help me, if I come back her in half an hour and the lab isn't restored to how it was pre-prank, there will be no relief for you two." Somehow, the fact that he didn't raise his voice instilled a terror in the two that was unmatched by most foes they had faced prior.

"Y-yes, sir!" Clint squeaked, saluting for an extra measure of mock respect.

I fumed slightly as I stormed out of the room, quickly ordering Jarvis to send me the live-video feed of the clean-up.

Clint smirked. "Well, as the adult, I supposed I'll have to be the supervisor."

"What?!"

"With a task this big, we definitely need one. And, well, I'm the only adult present."

"Hey! I'm less than two weeks from being a legal adult!"

"Well then, maybe you should've waited to prank Tony until after your birthday."

"I've told you! I'm not a kid!"

I cut the feed. Birdbrain was definitely gonna get it.

A/N I would like to point out that bonuses are not a part of the comment race. Also, I hope you enjoyed!