Percy Jackson

A/N So, there's officially a comment race now. I think I'm gonna give shoutouts as prizes. The two people who started this are PichuIzzy and SilentGreekArcher, the latter having won and the former coming in second.

My nose twitched. Why did everything smell like perfection?

I sucked in a deep breath and opened my eyes, only to be met with the sight of my ceiling. "What time is it?"

"It is currently 10:22 am," the all-knowing voice in the walls answered.

I did a double take, my fingers running through the curls beside me. "Wait. How long was I asleep?"

"You fell asleep at 9:57 pm, so you slept for twelve hours and twenty-five minutes."

"What? That's insane!" I marvelled. I looped hair around my finger, swirling it around like spaghetti.

Wait... I don't have long hair. And, if I magically grew long hair overnight, it sure as Hades wouldn't be so soft. And what was that weight on my chest?

I craned my neck in search of answers and noticed the adorable blond head of the smartest person I'd ever met laying peacefully on my chest. Her body was perpendicular to mine so we looked like a capital T. Deciding that I didn't have to use the bathroom immediately, I asked Jarvis to play some soft music that wouldn't wake my Wise Girl and continued to mindlessly play with her hair, gently putting it in little braids. I found myself lost in the rhythmic hand motions. For about five minutes, I sat there, breathing in her aroma in pleasure.

Then, she stirred. "Percy?" She mumbled, her sounds muffled in my grey shirt.

"G'morning, Wise Girl. How'd you sleep?" I smiled.

"Best night in ages," she groaned. "What'd you do to my hair?"

"I styled it for you." We sat there for a few more minutes in silence. "Annabeth?"

"Uh-huh?"

"I have to pee."

She lifted her head and gave me a weird look before letting me slide out from under her and replace my chest for a pillow. I grabbed a green t-shirt and a red sweatshirt along with a clean pair of boxers and jeans before making my way into the bathroom to change and do my daily business. I exited quietly and noticed she had left to go get dressed herself. Yawning, I let my feet guide me to the kitchen where I scarfed down a meager breakfast, happily keeping the bites down.

Annabeth joined me after a minute or so of waiting on her. She had her golden curls brushed out and bouncing wildly around her as she hadn't thought to tie them up yet and was sporting another Camp Halfblood t-shirt and grey sweatpants.

I scoffed playfully. "Was my styling not good enough for you, Wise Girl?"

She rolled her tired eyes and smirked. "I'm afraid not, Seaweed Brain." Yeesh. Guess letting me down easy wasn't her thing.

"Are we sparring today?"

"We probably should. We need to try and stay sharp during the school year."

"Hey, kiddos," Mr. Rogers smiled warmly upon finding us in the kitchen. "Get some sleep, for once?"

"For the first time in forever," I sang, quoting Frozen. I gave Annabeth a nudge and she giggled.

"Oh my gods, Percy," she laughed, "I've said it before and I'll say it again: you really need to work on your singing voice."

I chuckled and smiled at Mr. Rogers. "Over twelve hours last night. I feel like I could run a marathon."

"Me too," Annabeth agreed before taking her last bite of an apple and tossing it away. "I even feel like I could beat you at said marathon."

"Is that so?" I grinned.

"Yeah," Annabeth affirmed. She thought for a moment. "It's too bad that we need to try and save our energy. We never know when the next good night sleep will come our way."

"Ugh. I was totally going to smoke you."

"In your dreams, Kelp Head."

"You're my dreams, Wise Girl."

Mr. Rogers chuckled at our antics. "Well, you two have fun. Peter's still asleep, he was out late on patrol after a long lab session with Tony. I swear those two have the worst sleeping schedule."

A gasp was heard and our three heads turned to see Natasha entering the kitchen area with mock surprise. "You? Swearing? Well I'll be!" she exclaimed. "The Captain America. In front of children, too!"

Mr. Rogers turned beet red. "I'm never gonna live that down," he mumbled.

"Never," the redhead confirmed as she sauntered over to the fridge and extracted a bottle of water. She winked as us and I had a feeling we would be hearing all about whatever Mr. Rogers would never live down later. "So, what's the plan for today?" she asked us.

Mr. Rogers nodded a goodbye and left to go do whatever he wanted to go do. I don't know. Why would I know how he planned to spend his day?

Stop looking at me like that! I'm not an omniscient narrator!

"I'm gonna kick Percy's butt sparring," Annabeth bragged with a cheeky grin, daring me to argue.

I shrugged and looked at the ex-assassin. "She's gonna kick my butt sparring."

A/N Okay, I've been working on some Spider-Man centered onshots and have been considering publishing them here on Wattpad. Granted, I'll be writing them whether or not I do post them, so this question is soley for you guys. Do you want to read them?

Like, updates will be all over the place because it's really me expressing my emotions and junk. Like, I had been working on a really long one when I was feeling blocked on this story and then my aunt passed and I started working on more and I have a few finished (still haven't finished the one I want to be first, though). Anyways, here's what the cover would be:

Is that too dark? My friends seemed to like it, but I don't make covers often, so it's fine if I need to remake it

On another note, I made a cover for my original story I mentioned in the tag chapter. I might actually work up the courage to post it...

Edit: I posted the oneshot book