✧𝑴𝑰𝑺𝑻✧

As soon as Yunho entered the dorm, he heard loud voices, some giggling and shouting. He could already figure out, that who can be it. He walked to the living room, he heard Hwa hyung shouting, "Woo! Yeo! Stop you, both!"

He found Joong hyung, lying on the couch, unbothered by the shouts.

"Yuyu!! You're here!", Hwa hyung shouted, causing Yunho to cover his ears. Wooyoung and Yeosang paused and looked at him, but got back to fighting.

"Here... Mingi sent this for you!", Hwa hyung gave Yunho, a package. He figured out, that's why Woo and Yeo were fighting. Mingi was spoiling them way too much.. even though he was still recovering, but he kept sending gifts for others every month or two.

He left the living room and went to his room. San was still sleeping, cuddling with Shiber.

Yunho settled down on his bed and opens the package. Sigh. Another gaming console. He heard knocking, he saw Yeo standing there, with a drone in his hand.

"Hmm, Yun. I was wondering, if you'll like to come and fly this with me?"

"Yes, sure...", Yunho got up and walked to Yeosang. He couldn't say 'no' to Yeo..never.

Yeosang quickly wrapped his arm around Yunho's, and dragged him to the terrace.

"Yunho...", Yeosang waved his hand infront of him. "You okay, Yunho?"

"Y-yeah... I'm okay.. what is it?"

"You spaced out... Are you missing Mingi?", Yeosang was worried, ever since Mingi went away, Yunho seemed to be more quiet and conservative.

"You know that, you can lean on me, right?", Yeosang said, rubbing Yunho's back. Yunho slowly nodded.

He did miss Mingi, but that's not why he was zoned out. He was confused about his feelings. About his feelings for the young guy sitting next to him...

-------------------

Hey, y'all! I'm back with another FF, its about YunYeo.. My favourite ship from ATEEZ! Its special to me~

So please give it a read or two🤭

The updates might be lil' slow...

Thank you for supporting my work!💗💗