✧𝑰𝑵 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑹𝑨𝑰𝑵-𝟐✧

"He's mine...wherever he is...."

Yeosang was caught off guard. Just few seconds ago, he was enjoying the rain but now he got kissed..?

He quickly wrapped his arms around the elder's neck. Aishhh the masks.. He shifted closer to him and itched for even more.

Yunho has already pulled away, looking down at his lover.

"Want..."

Yeosang looks up at him, whining. Only if the mask wasn't there, you could see him pout.

Yunho nods and pulls Yeosang back into the shade with him.

"Just a minute.."

Yunho looks around for a cab and keeps a tight grip on Yeosang's hand.

"Let's run!"

--------------------

They entered the dorm, both soaking in the rain, just to be welcomed by a draft of cold air. It was almost as if they entered a cold storage.

Yunho shuddered with cold while Yeosang sneezed loud enough to draw the attention of Wooyoung and San cuddling on the couch, while watching some horror movie. But that's not the problem here.

"What are you two doing there?!", Wooyoung shrieked, in his annoying voice, clearly horrified by the two individuals standing at the doorway in complete darkness. He could vaguely make out if they were humans or two towers of bones stacked upon eachother. That too, thanks to the projector screen's light.

"It's so cold already!!", Yunho exclaimed, while making his way to the room, with Yeosang.

Before San could grasp what just happened, they were already inside the room. Into the warmth of each other's arms.

The warmth. The craze to touch eachother. Inching closer and closer to eachother by every moment to come by.

Yunho, quickly took hold of Yeo's hand, leading him to the bathroom.

"Let's wash up...hmm?", Yunho smiles, to which the other just nods. Yunho goes and turns on the tap, filling up the bathtub with lukewarm water. While, it fills, they both take the time to look at eachother. Giving eachother enough privacy, none of them, turned on the lights.

The dim lights coming from the room, perfectly fell upon Yeo's body, giving him the perfect golden hour vibes. He looked so pretty.

"Yun..."

"Hmmm..?"

"I-it's...cold.."

"Just...a min..", Yunho said, as he added a bath bomb of lavender fragrance and turned off the tap, as the tub filled almost to the brim. He went back to Yeo's side.

"Come...", Yunho held Yeo's hand, taking him to the tub.

"It's warm enough for us two...", Yunho gave a sweet smile.

Eagerly, Yeo stripped out of his wet clothes, and stepped into the tub, sitting down in it.

"Mmhhh!!"

A soft moan escaped through Yeo's lips. Like it was a signal, Yunho removed his clothes too, and stepped in the tub, sitting across Yeo.

"It's so good", Yeo sounded so soft. As if he melted right there. Yunho just smiled back to his lover.

"Do you still feel cold...?", Yunho said it as an excuse, knowing fully the water was warm enough, he opened his arms for the other.

Yeo shook his head but still moved into his arms, back facing him. Yunho wrapped his arms around the other, quickly.

-----------------------------

Annnnnndddd!!!
I'm back with an update🤭🥰