✧𝑰𝑵𝑻𝑶 𝒀𝑶𝑼𝑹 𝑨𝑹𝑴𝑺✧

It was a new day, still Yeo felt like he was in dream. Everytime he blinked or closed his eyes, all he could see was his pup. He could feel his arms around his smol body, that feeling of being protected and loved.

Yeo hummed to himself and came out of his room, smiling. He was quietly gonna walk to the kitchen but his bestfriend stopped him, halfway.

"What are you so happy about, Shortiee??", Wooyoung nudged his arm, grinning.

"I...I'm not..", Yeo pushed him away, sideways.

"Even if I am...what's it to you..?", Yeo giggled and stuck out his tongue to Woo.

Woo was about to reply but got a smack from Yun on his freaking head. Yeo looked at the older, slightly surprised.

"You are too loud..", Yun just shrugged and made his way to the kitchen, while brushing his fingers against Yeo's back, to which Yeo shivered a bit. Yeo hiccuped and looked at the older, walking away.

*Time Skip*

Later that evening, Yeo reached the studio for his individual training, early. He was not quite sure about who was gonna be the other member practicing with him. He changed his clothes, now wearing, a white loose tee and grey trousers.

He liked practicing in a somewhat dim room, so he would only focus on himself rather than getting distracted by other things around him. He played some random soft music on his phone and then connected it to the speakers.

He, now stood in front of a mirror, having his back to the door. He closed his eyes and started moving his hands in waves, following along the rhythm.

He kept moving but suddenly halted, when he felt a hand on his lower back. He opened his eyes, tried to look behind through the mirror but all he saw was a  dark tall figure. (Thanks to the lights)

"W-who..?"

"Hmm..Calm down, baby..", He felt warm breath near his ear, quickly realising who it was.

"P-pup..? I....I....mean...Y-Yunniee? Right?"

Yunho chuckled, deeply and replied, "Ofcourse, its me. Is there someone else who calls you 'baby' too..hmm?

"N-no!!", Yeo tried turning around but felt Yun tightening his grip on his waist.

"Stay..like this..", Yun pulled him closer and nuzzled his head in Yeo's neck. Yun slowly moved his other hand and brushed it against Yeo's neck.

"Mmhh...why are you here though..?", Yeo asked.

"Just...wanted to help someone practice nicely...", Yun slowly pulled away.

"Pretty..", He mumbled and looked at Yeo through the mirror.

"Hmm..what's pretty..?", Yeo kept looking at the mirror.

"That's...pretty..", Yun pointed to Yeo's neck.

Yeo shifted his eyes down, focusing on his neck. He saw something shimmer a little, he stepped closer to the mirror. It was a neck piece. A heart engraved into infinity symbol. He touched it with his fingers, and quickly turned around, hugging Yunho's waist, tightly.

"It's...so..pretty! No! It's so BEAUTIFUL!!", Yeo looked up at the older, happily.

"I'm glad that you like it, my baby..", Yunho smiled, satisfied and caressed Yeo's head.

-------------------------
Hehe, I hope y'all are feeling satisfied too..after this tiny chapter 🤭