✧𝑲𝑰𝑺𝑺 𝑶𝑭 𝑭𝑰𝑹𝑬✧

"Help me.."

Hearing this, Yunho placed his lips on Yeo's, kissing him slowly, to which he replied back quickly.

The kiss was soft on Yeo's lips, he could feel the older was somewhat nervous and was gonna pull away, but he instead held onto his neck, pulling him closer.

A muffled moan escaped from Yun's lips, he slightly pulled away and looked down, meeting Yeo's eyes.

"You...sure..?", Yunho whispers softly, to which Yeo blushed.

"About..what..?", Yeo asked, mumbling lowly. Yunho smiled softly and pecked on Yeo's lips.

"Us.."

Yeo cupped his pup's face and nodded slowly. Yunho wrapped his hand around Yeo's waist, kissing him again.

At first, the kiss was sweet but Yeo felt it getting hurried. Not in a bad way, but still not good. Yunho moved more closer, kept nibbling on his lips while sucking hardly. He gripped on Yun's shoulders. Yeo tilted his head back, moaning slowly.

"Yun...y-yun..."

Yunho raised his hand and held Yeo's chin, making him to look at the older.

"You're liking..it..right..?", Yunho was amused, like how just a kiss could arouse someone.

"Who s-said that..?! It's n-not t-that..!!", Even uttering few words was hard for Yeosang. He was madly blushing and coughed slightly.

"Ohh..is that so..?", Yunho rubbed his thumb over Yeo's lips, earning a soft whine. Yeo nodded and stepped back slightly.

Yunho knew when to stop, so he gave in, giggling.

"Only this time..", He patted the younger's arm and kept giggling, to which Yeo pouted, crossing him arms.

----------------------------

Have a good day/ night~ 💗