✧𝑰𝑻 𝑾𝑨𝑺 𝒀𝑶𝑼..𝑻𝑯𝑨𝑻..✧

Yunho was absentmindedly lurking around the hall and kitchen, ever since the day began. He was about to stumble over the boxes lying near the kitchen, but Jongho saved him.

"Hyung, you alright..?!", Jongho sounded worried, after Yunho nodded, he made his way to Yeo's room.

San emerged out of his room, looking like a mess. He waved to the lost pup and went to the kitchen.

Later that day, everyone was sitting together in the hall, discussing about some performances.

It was when Joongie Hyung noticed how Yunho was like. He was just nodding off to the things the members were saying, not even giving his thoughts regarding the videos. Joong slowly got up and sat next to Yunho, keeping a hand on his shoulder.

"Yun, is everything okay..?", He looked at other members, not sure what to ask ahead. Not knowing, how serious was the situation, WooSan started asking useless questions.

"Did you eat something wrong?"
"Did you lose a game?"
"Did someone stole your coke?"
"Or chips..??!"

Just looking at their faces, one may know they were having way too much fun. Jongho smacked their heads and pushed them off the couch with one small punch.

"Are you maybe missing someone..? Mom? Dad?", Hwa patted his head slowly, to which Yunho looked up.

"Or Mingi..?", Someone mumbled from the back, sounding a bit irritated. Yunho quickly looked back, finding Yeosang standing in the corner, with crossed arms. Joong glared at Yeosang, making him just shrug to the glare.

Yun quickly got up and looked at Yeo, while blushing slightly and teary eyes.

"It was you..that.. I was missing..."

-----------------------------
Support it as y'all always do!!
Me wuvv my readers!
And I love the person who's staying with me..cause it's for them!!
(≧▽≦)
.
.
Oops another short chapter ⊙﹏⊙
〜(꒪꒳꒪)〜