✧𝑳𝑰𝑮𝑯𝑻𝑺 𝑶𝑼𝑻✧

Yeo stirred and sat up, straight slowly. He opened his eyes, to a dimmed purple-neon lit room. He for once, thought that he is dreaming, but looked around. He could recognize the space he was in but not the decor.

The LED Light strip was running along the ceiling of the room, a neon sign saying, 'Only us', was placed on the wall across the bed. The room was decorated very aesthetically.

Yeo looked upwards to find a rather hazy starlight ceiling, with artificial clouds made out of cotton. He smiled, getting up and following the lights across the room.

"You get amused so easily."

Yeo shivered at the sudden voice and looked at him.

"Y-you..can say that.."

"Is that so..?", He slowly approached Yeo, slowly holding his hand and kissing softly on it. Yeo nodded, unsure. Yun chuckled, looking at a timid version of his boyfriend.

"Do you like my room..?"

"Your room..?", Yeo tilted his head, confused and looked up at him. He nodded.

"I..I.. It's so pretty...like so much.."

He didn't seem very satisfied with the response and crossed his arms, eyeing the younger.

"W-what...is it..? Yunniee.."

He leaned back on the wall and kept staring at Yeo. He sighed.

"What..?"

"Are you alright...?", Yeo approached him, rubbing his hand on Yun's arm.

At the touch, Yun quickly cornered Yeo to the wall and placed both of his hands besides Yeo.  Yeo kept looking at him.

"Do you not like it..?", Yun said, slightly irritated, clenching his fist.

"That's not it!! I like it!! I really do!!"

He bent down a little and leaned closer to Yeo's face, meanwhile moving his hand to Yeo's waist, other, sliding down to his thigh. Yeo closes his eyes tightly, while he moved his hand closer to Yeo's crotch, teasingly. Yeo tensed up as soon as he touched his member.

Yun heard the younger's breath, hitch. He gripped on his waist and rubbed his thigh inbetween the younger's legs.

"Y-yun..", Yeo's tried to speak up while muffling his moans. "Y-yunhoo.."

He moved more closer to Yeo, feeling him up. He slowly removed Yeo's shirt and moved his face down, kissing down the younger's neck. Yeo gripped on his shoulders, whining.

"Do you want more..?", Yunho mumbled near his ear, to which Yeo nodded, absentmindedly.

"Speak up!! Yes or no?!", Yunho shouted slightly.

Yeo looked up slowly, and whispered.

"Yun...."

-----------------------------------------------

Guess who's back-
Tried writing something...after so long..
🥲😫