✧𝑷𝑹𝑬𝑻𝑻𝒀 𝑰𝑵 𝑳𝑰𝑳𝑨𝑪 - 𝟏✧

"Speak up!! Yes or no?!", Yunho shouted slightly.

Yeo looked up slowly, and whispered.

"Yun...."

I want you so much, Yunho. So much that I don't even know the number of times that I got off of you..I want you so much. Yeo thought to himself.

But before he could even say yes, an alarm went off somewhere in the room, for the second time. As soon as Yunho heard it, he pulled away and quickly took out his phone.

"Shit...lemme make a call.."

Yeo just nodded slowly, still dumbfounded.

"G-go..on..", Yeo went back to sit on the bed, keeping a pillow in his lap.

Meanwhile, Yunho called someone and moved around the room as it rang.

"I'm sorry.. really.. ", Yunho apologized as soon as the person picked up the call.

"I know I'm late...but please.. I got a little busy.."

Yunho went out to the balcony, closing the door behind him. Yeo just kept looking at Yun, confused a bit. Yunho came back after sometime, sighing slightly.

"What's wrong..?", Yeo got up and went to him. Yunho shook his head and hugged Yeo quickly, resting his chin on the younger's shoulder.

"You can share things with me...you know that naa??", Yeo whispered, softly, while rubbing his back slowly. Yun nodded and took few deep breaths.

"It's actually my mistake...I made a habit for him....to talk to me, daily... but now, I feel like he's clinging onto me... I just wanted to help him...nothing else..I don't want to hurt him, so I simply just give in.."

Yeo already knew, who he was talking about.

"Whenever I try to tell him about us, he switches the topic or ends the call...I hate this..", Yunho mumbled, shivering slightly.

"Hmm..I can't really console but how about we go out..? Hmm?", Yeo said, after sometime. He glanced at the time, in Yun's phone.

"We still have some time..", Yeo pulled away and smiled, after pecking on the elder's lips.

*Time Skip*

Yeo somehow managed to get Yun out of the dorm, to the shopping mall near them. He took him inside a random store and looked around.

"How about...you select some clothes for me..?", Yeo looked at his boyfriend, to which Yun smiled, nodding slowly.

Yun looked around for sometime and picked out few clothes, giving them to the younger.

"Try these..."

Yeo picked up a dress, off the rack while going to the dressing room. He wore the dress quickly and called for his boyfriend.

"Yunho....comee..",

Yunho came inside the waiting area infront of the dressing rooms, and gasped as soon as he saw Yeo in the dress. It was a lilac sheer short dress with tiny peonies, made up of organza, were stitched on it. It had a v-neck with elbow length puffed sleeves.

The dress was perfectly matching Yeo's skin tone. The sparkly work near the v-neck of the dress, really enhanced Yeosang's pale chest. As Yun moved his eyes down, the clothing was perfectly hugging Yeo's tiny waist, but the flare present at the bottom gave it a whole lot volume to his ass. The dress was long enough to cover upto his knees, but rides up slightly if he moves or sits, showing his thighs. Yeo's blonde hairs were making the dress look overall so much flattering. It was just PERFECT!

"H-how..is it..?", Yeo blushed heavily, doing a quick twirl for Yunho.

"So fucking beautiful..", Yunho said, still staring at the dress.

-----------------

Me is back-
🙃😩🤚