✧𝑺𝑨𝑭𝑬 𝑾𝑰𝑻𝑯 𝒀𝑶𝑼✧

Debating whether this should be a smut chapter....like by now...or not..😫🤚
Let's go with the flow...I guess..?
-----------------------
Yunyeo settled down in the corner of the practice room, tired.

"When did you get it..?", Yeo asked while snuggling onto the older's chest.

"A little while ago..", Yun mumbled slowly.

Yeo hummed and wrapped his arms around the older's neck. He looked up and smiled. Yun slowly moved his hand and caressed the younger's head.

"Not wanna go back..?"

"No..", Yeo shook his head and kept his head on Yun's shoulder.

"Why..not..?"

"Hmm...I don't like it...cause...I wanna change my room, so I can be with you..", Yeo mumbled and pouted.

Yun found the younger, cute. He slowly giggled and rubbed Yeo's back, keeping him close.

"Let's go back...after sometime..okay..?", Yeo nodded and closed his eyes.

*Time Skip*

Yun slowly laid Yeo down on his bed and covered him with blanket, till his neck. He pecked on Yeo's forehead and went out to the living room.

"Hyung...", Joong looked up and smiled.

"What is it..? Hmm?"

"Uhmm.. I know its kind of sudden..but can Yeo shift to my room..?", Yun ran his hand through his hair, nervously.

"Ofcourse he can!", Hwa answered before Joong could, while coming out from his room.

"I mean...it's been so long that Yeo changed his roommate...so why not..right..?", Hwa winked to Yun and then settled down next to Joong.

Yun thanked his hyungs and went to Yeo's room. He picked up some of the major things and took them to his room, where Yeo was fast asleep.

Yun found San on his way to second trip to Yeo's room and told him about the change. After a hour, Yun successfully shifted Yeo's things to his room, with the help of San. He helped San to shift his things, too.

Yun locked the door and sat down on the now cojoined 'two single to one double bed' and looked at Yeo, who was sleeping peacefully.

---------------------------------------
So decided....this one's not a smut 🥲🤣
Aarghh someone help me pweasee!