--+Chapter 3+--

[EDITED]

(⚠️ warning ⚠️)

[Cringe maybe?| abit/alot of gore| mentions of alcohol drugs etc| Wrong grammars or spellings (English isn't my first language so (~‾▿‾)~ sorry)| typos]

::: Your Dear Friend :::

It was just another day you are once again drunk as fuck laying on the floor. You giggled hearing footsteps coming closer.

"*Sighs* drunk once again?"

You looked up to see familiar pink haired female. You giggled drinking looking up at the female.

"~what cha Talkin bout? Im always drunk~ so what up?~ honey~"

You coed making the female roll her eyes crossing her arms and looking down at you.

"It's uh... Blitzø.. He's requesting for you to come to the office"

She says kneeling down to you. You laughed as she placed your head on her lap petting your hair.

"~mmhmm~ eheh~ now?~"

You asked drunkly. The female gave you a nod. You finish your bottle and yeet it out the window sitting up. A shout from the alley was heard indicating that the bottle hit someone.

"~Well then~ I'd be off, aliss~ be a dear and can you *giggles* get my coat?~"

You says wobbling abit as you stand up. Aliss gives you a nod taking your neatly folded coat and giving it to you. You put it on and give Aliss a pat on the head. You sniffled smiling.

"~Thank you~ darling~ *giggles* now id be going~"

You say and start walking out the door leaving a little flushed Aliss who gave you a nod.

"I-its the least I could do to repay you"

Aliss says blushing abit. You smirked turning to her lifting her chin up to look at you. You giggled leaning close to her face

"~Of course~ how could I forgotten~ but~ remember darling~ you're the one who desperately wanted to serve me when I said I didn't want anyone serving me~"

Aliss face flushed. your hand holding her chin as you grazed her lip with your thumb. your eyes glowing a deep (e/c).

"~you aren't repaying me anything~"

You ran your hand through her hair them grinned pulling away and walking out the door waving goodbye to Aliss.

"~later!~"

You shouted smiling and walking to where ever your legs are taking you leaving a very flushed frozen in place female demon with pink hair. You pull out a cigarette smoking. Feeling the stares of hungry demons you ignore them and keep walking to your destination. You spot a familiar red hair and grinned.

"~Ah~ if it isn't my favorite red head~"

You coed giving a closed eyed smile. The red head turned to you with his usual grin which showed of his sharp yellow teeth.