‡«Chapter 11»‡

[EDITED]

(⚠️ warning ⚠️)

[Cringe maybe?| Wrong grammars or spellings (English isn't my first language so (~‾▿‾)~ sorry)| typos]

The harvest moon part 1

Your pov:

*Whistling* *yawn* starting of my day with a walk and possibly avoiding the shit I need to do.

"Hey aren't you that guy who works for blitzo??"

I whipped my head around to see the succubitches from that time at the beach. What where their names again?? Ah well...

"Why yes~ who are you again if I may ask?~"

I grinned she was about to speak when my hellphone rang. I smiled at them pulling out my hell phone from inside my coat.

"Apologies~ the boss is calling~"

I turned my back on them.

"hey blitzø~ why you calling so early?~ is this about the dead body in your office or the giant hole in the kitchen floor?~"

I asked there was a shorts silence. I raised an eyebrow.

"what dead body and hole? Lets uhh... talk about that later... Anyways Do you want to go to the harvest moon festival?"

I blinked. The harvest moon festival? I hummed thinking. that does sound quite interesting.

"Well that sounds interesting enough... If you all are going I'm going as well I guess"

I smiled hearing a cheer he says his goodbye and hangs up. I looked at my hell phone.

"Well he seems delighted"

Shrugging it off I turned back to the group behind me.

"So where were we??"

I asked putting my arms on my hips.

"Verosika Mayday"

I grinned at the name. Oh now I remember she's blitzø ex I laughed

V-'is that the only thing you remember? Hmm~'
y-of course it is~ why would I need to remember her?
V-'i guess you have a point'
Y-by the way why have you been quite all morning?
V-'what is there to say?'
Y-hmmm... okay then

"(Y/N)! Nice to meet you once more sweetheart~"

I take her hand and plant a kiss on it smirking. She seemed to like my actions as she walked closer to me.

"Say~ you're really cute~ how's about you work for me instead of that shit bag of a boss~"

I laughed before she could speak i walked past her

"Sorry sweetheart~ no thanks~ well I'll see yah around sluts~"

I snicker and then turned my head abit to give her a wink. Making my way