••Chapter 8••

[EDITED]
(⚠️ warning ⚠️)

[Cringe maybe?| Wrong grammars or spellings (English isn't my first language so (~‾▿‾)~ sorry)| typos]

-^-SPRING BREAK part 1-^-

It was another day you yawned making your way to I.M.P you saw Blitzø, Loona, and Moxxie about to enter the building you joined them.

"Hey, guys~"

You grinned making them jump.

"(Y/n)! You scared us!"

Blitzø screeched you laughed.

"Apologies~ anyway, where's Millie??"

You asked looking for the missing imp. Moxxie starts to explain the situation. You tilted your head while your mouth formed a line.

"Verosika?? Hmm... never heard of her... I think..."

You say tapping on your cheeks with your finger.

"Really?? She's very popular"

Loona says you just shrugged you three walking in the building. Loona bumps into a black hell hound. You looked at the guy and whistle.

"Wow~ What a figure!~"

You snicker. He turned to you guys.

"Heh, thanks, man"

You grinned when Blitzø suddenly pushed Loona away from the hell hound.

"Alright, big man! Where's your bitch bag of an employer??"

Blitzø asked. You sighed and looked around. You raised your glasses and looked at the room across the office.

Y-'oh he's not gonna like that~'
V-'haha fr'

"She's in her office. There wasn't room on the second floor so she rented one here on this one"

You looked at Blitzø Who suddenly screams.

"OH COMMON!!!"

You chuckled. The hell hound walks away apologizing

"Heh... Sorry man"

You pat Blitzø head to try and calm him down.

"Oh no you bitch"

He growled grumbling. You looked at Loona who was looking at where the hell hound walked away to looking a bit sad. You raised an eyebrow but shrugged it off. Moxxie then proceeded to try and talk to the group of succubus. You three watch from outside.

"That's not gonna end well"

You say putting your hands in your pockets. Watching as Moxxie tries to persuade who you're guessing is Verosika. The group of demons pounced on him.

"MOXXIE!! DON'T LET HER ACCESS ANY OF YOUR HOLES!!!"

Blitzø screamed running to the glass in panic. You shake your head sighing pulling out a drink from nowhere and chugging it down knowing Blitzø would confront them. Moxxie hurriedly gets out of there trying to catch his breath. You whistled looking at how much of a mess Moxxie is.