-Chapter 10-

[EDITED]

(⚠️ warning ⚠️)

[Cringe maybe?| Wrong grammars or spellings (English isn't my first language so (~‾▿‾)~ sorry)| typos]

(-CHERUB-)

You yawned boredom taking over you as you watched some advertisement. Blitzø suddenly shoot the T.v destroying it. leo jumped abit at that. You pet him making leo go back to sleep. Loona sat beside you leaning on your shoulder.

"It's so boring~"

You pouted leaning on loona abit more. When everything suddenly started shaking. You sat up blinking in confusion. Loona sat up as well.

"Uh Guys... Do you guys feel that?"

Loona asked cautiously. You grabbed leo in a protective manner narrowing your eyes for anything to come.

"Oh shit... Is that a hell shake?"

Blitzø asked standing up. Moxxie looked confused.

"That's possible??"

He asked turning to you. You shrugged.

"Alright don't panic! Moxxie!"

Millie shouts grabbing Moxxie and looking around.

"I'm not panicking... Because hell quakes don't happen"

Moxxie says. You chuckled as loona shakes and smacks Moxxie to the other room shouting.

"STOP GETTING HYSTERICAL FATTY!"

You laughed at that when something suddenly busted in. You pulled out your gun pointing at him Loona growling beside you.

"Do not be afraid"

He says you didn't listen and turned to look at moxxie who was under alot of rubble. You grabbed him. He took a deep breath. Thanking you. You grinned laughing.

Timeskip after Loopti something explained his situation

You and the group are now on a bus.

"Gee... I wonder who's house this is"

Moxxie says looking through his binoculars. You eat your potato chips looking at the house in boredom.

"And to your right is the home of the famous inventor... (Lol I forgotten his name) Lail lipton"

You ohhed.

V-'how convenient'

You snorted quickly eating your chips and following the imps holding out your gun. You and the imps peek through the window to see him sulking and talking about commit suicide.

"Oh~ he's going to do it for us~"

You cheered clapping.

"Should we help him tie it??"

Moxxie asked.