-Chapter 18-

(⚠️ warning ⚠️)

[Cringe maybe?| Wrong grammars or spellings (English isn't my first language so (~‾▿‾)~ sorry)| typos]

A visioned Paradise

Narrator:

It was all dark. Your vision abit blurry. You tried to lift up your hands only for it to be held back by shackles. Your vision clears and you looked at your hands. Your on an altar shackled and muzzled.

'is the muzzle necessary?'

You ask in your head clicking your tounge in annoyance. You looked at your soroundings. Creepy ass Statues and what you speculated to be unlit torches around the room. Stone pillars and everything else was too dark to see much.

'something interesting is about to happen'

The voice inside your head suddenly says. You observe your soroundings as dark figures start entering the room.

'they reek of Blood and demonic energy...'

You say in your head looking at the people in robes with caution. They move aside for the same person from before. You narrowed your eyes at him growling abit.

"Do not be wary our lord..."

He says bowing. You looked at the kneeling man with confusion. The others began to bow as well after mumbling a small line.

'ok? The fuck is going on?'

You asked yourself. The leader then motions for his assistants. Your eyes widened in shock. Mouth and throat going dry as you see a familiar. Black Leathered and gold designed covered book. It's presence reeking of Dark energy. You sweat nervously.

'this is alot more troublesome than I thought...'

You say gripping on the chains that binds you. The leader takes the book and Turned to you.

"The book of Theadefil. The book that holds the secret to the paradise we desire"

The leader says running his hands on the cover of the book placing the tip of his finger on the sapphire on the middle of the book.

'Paradise?'

You asked yourself confused. The leader takes of his hood to reveal silver white hair and hallow white orbs.

'shit... Is that jaakobah...'

You cursed

'i thought you killed him??'

The voice questions. You looked at Jaakobah warily as he opens the book. Your eyes turned full black as the torches in the room lit up with blue fire. The sorrounded area being covered in black mist. With unfamiliar letters floating around moving along constellation. The book held black pages and words in the book glowing deathly red.

Jaakobah starts chanting an unfamiliar words. You flinched feeling your body pulsate. You grip on the chains feeling the force of every word jaakobah says. You grunt in pain.

'keep it together (n/n) you have to resist!'

You hear the voice scream out. You then scream feeling forced out of your disguise. Your skin ripped as your body is forced to transforms out of your human disguise. It was excruciating. It felt as if your skin was burning. You scream in agony. their chants being blocked by your wailing. You breathe heavily as the pain subsides. You hear happy chatter as your tail swishes back. You growl. glaring at Jaakobah. Jaakobah smiles.