···Chapter 21···

(⚠️ warning ⚠️)

[Cringe maybe?| Wrong grammars or spellings (English isn't my first language so (~‾▿‾)~ sorry)| typos]

(A.N: so I think I failed my exams so I made this chapter out of spite and mental exhaustion. I should be resting and doing my other tasks but this is what I decided to do.)

{Oh demon shall thy posses me and take me to hell (⁠✷ ✷⁠)}

–His Fawn–
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Narrator:

Loona looks confused. It was a field. A bright sunny field.

"What the hell?"

Blitzø says walking through the door. Stolas looks around the area confused too. It was a huge change of area from Infront of the door.

"This is quite not what I expected..."

Stolas says looking at at the ocean of daffodils.

"Yeah it's kinda off putting..."

Loona says looking around worried. The place was a complete field of daffodils with a single tree standing in the middle. They start walking towards the tree to investigate further.

"There's nothing here..."

Blitzø says. Stolas inspects the tree.

"I guess wrong door..."

Loona says sighing. It was off putting to Loona. She couldn't smell the flowers. There was no smell and she could hear a weak heartbeat. She doesn't know whose but it was so faint that it sounds like whoever it belongs to only has a few minutes left to live.

"My Fawn... Thought me how to be patient... Thought me how to not be afraid anymore... I tried to run away from you... Yet you kept on catching up... Why do you keep staying... Why do you keep running with me?... Why did you make me love you?"

Stolas recites in surprise. Blitzø and Loona looks to what Stolas was reading and looks in confusion.

"Who's Fawn??"

Blitzø asked with a raised eyebrow. All of a sudden the scene changes. The three of them look alarmed. Huddling close together to the three which was left untouched.

"(Y/n)!"

They hear. They turn their heads to see someone running. They look confused and watch as a male with long green hair tied up into a high ponytail ran past them calling on to (y/n).