Chapter 9

Ross POV

The karaoke bar was really rocking. I juist performed a song and It was pretty fun. "Hi you were good" laura compliemented and gave me a short hug. Laura is the sweetest. She tells everyone how cool they are and how much they rock. 

"Hey you to could also sing a duet" Vanessa suggested. Her , Riker and the rest of my siblings were dancing like crazy while Raini and Calum were having a drink sitting apart from us....Wonder what they are doing over there. MH.....

"So what about a duet?" Riker asked us now too. "If Laura wants too why not" I said and shrugged my shoulders. " Uhm okay" Laura answered.  "Then action" Rydel exclaimed before dragging Laura to the stage. I followed them . Rydel left me there with Laura- "Uhm what do you wanna sing?" She asked akward. "Doesnt matter.Choose something" We both looked through the songs. Laura suggested Good Time by Carly rea Japsen and Owl City. I love that song so of course I agreed.

I got on stage and hold my hand out to help Laura. She blushed while grabbing my hand and I pulled her up. WE both got a microphone and started singing. Its kinda like a love song and it was a little strange to sing that with Laura. 

But also cool. She has a very beautiful voice and I think our voices match perfectly.When we finished the song we got a lot of cheering and applause. 

We jumped back down and Laura hugged Raini and Rydel and her sister. "You did very cool" Calum said also. "No big deal. It was only karaoke not a concert" I said.- "True" Raini said. "Rydel you are up for a duet too?" Ratliff asked and looked at my sister. "Yeah sure" she said. 

Both of them got on stage as well and they rocked a quite cool song....Smile. Yeah I know that that is a R5 song. But a pretty cool one right? They were very good and everyone was impressed. They have also mathcing voices and it was kinda obvisous (probaly not for Rydel but everyone else) that he sang it to her.I think the love lyrcs he sometimes comes up are about my sister anyway.

Vanessa POV

Laura and Ross , and Rydel and Ratliff were rocking out in the karaoke bar. Afterwards we just sat there , danced and listened to the music. Thats when a man I dont know come to us and said that the "blond hair boy and the brunette short girl " as well as the "other two" were pretty good and they could come to a casting for new artist and maybe they would win a possible to record some songs. That made all of us laugh so hard and the man looked at us confused. 

We couldnt stop laughing for real long time. I mean he offered R5 the possibilty to come to a casting and maybe release a song...so funny. And also Laura has some songs released from Disney which is for sure way better possibilty than this strange dude.

________________________________________________

I am sorry it took my nearly a week but here is a new chapter