Chapter 8

Ross POV

First day here was literally fun. No we have dinner and then we can spend a free evening whereever we want. Especially at night there are so many cool things you can do. We had a bunch of diffrent ideas....

The girls suggested going in the city for shopping or maybe sitting at a caffee Also going swimming by night is great. And there are lots of festivals and events taking place in the city,  from karaoke to firework . And there are also bars and clubs.....

But I am fine with every thing as long as my friends are with me. And my siblings. They are annoying sometimes but all in all I love them and wan them to be there too.

Anyway we decided to go to karaoke today.... Are there are the girls , finally. They took like forever. But they look great. Especially Laura looks very beautiful. Her hair was curled and she was wearing a short red dress with sparkles and some converse.  I often notice how pretty she actually is ....but this was...really stunning.

Vanessa had called a taxi service and there he was. It was one huge taxi for us all. We all took a seat but then there wasnt any space left for Laura. The taxi driver said something in italian. "What did he say?" I asked Vanessa. "Oh he said she can sit on your lap" She translated without even lookin up from her phone.

Raini POV

Haha , Laura and Ross were both blushing after Vanessa told them that she should sit on his lap. "Then come here" Ross akwardly said and Laura sat on the beginning of his legs. 

I couldnt help but say : "You might lean back to Ross so you wont fall off on the first turn" I know I am sassy but Raura is just to cute .......And the situtaion is just to good. We all looked at them amused when Laura scootes back and leans on Ross chest. 

The ride started and on the first sharp turn Laura nearly fell off. At the right time Ross grabbed her waist and saved her from falling. Even tough it made Laura blush he left his arms there......

Calum POV

Here we are , at the Karaoke centre. We were only dancing a bit at first but then Ross wanted to sing something too. Not many people in there seemed to know him at least no one was really fangirling about him going on stage instead everyone was only clapping and he started singing.

It was good of course and I could tell especially Laura really liked his performance........ <3

_______________________

If you liked it , please vote and comment. 

If anyone has any inspiration /ideas/ suggestions for this please tell me